20 second stun time?

by Sakr

Back to Combat Guide.

Sakr2010-08-11 10:42:19
Seeing how there is an increasing amount of people who are going into jewelry, thought this may be interesting.

If you were to pierce yourself, there is something of a 20 second balance time. So why not if you can dominate, hand them a needle and force them to pierce themselves? Wouldn't that be worth the power cost?
Esano2010-08-11 10:47:06
Simplest solution: already have everywhere pierced. It -might- be possible to get a pierce on someone else, but that's fairly unreliable and they, too, will eventually run out of places to pierce.

Other solution: don't be on-balance.

Other solution: ask for it to be made un-dominatable.
Unknown2010-08-11 11:07:02
Asking it to be an unforceable action would be the easiest. Just BUG it and see what they see.
Kiradawea2010-08-11 11:45:52
It should be unforceable, since once you have a piercing, you can't remove it.
Sakr2010-08-11 11:58:39
nobody would know if you have a piercing or not unless you put a stud in though... Or you can force target to pierce someone else. Left ear and right ear takes 5 piercings each, and have them immediately agree... same balance time, you got yourself a new piercing. and the target can easily be insta-killed....
Razenth2010-08-11 16:15:54
I would know. You would know.
Sakr2010-08-11 22:24:16
psh. i want to see someone try it out in combat before it gets indomitable. and put the log here...
Thendis2010-08-11 23:07:38
QUOTE (Falcon @ Aug 11 2010, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
psh. i want to see someone try it out in combat before it gets indomitable. and put the log here...

While I can definitely see this being a kill to brag about with friends at some point, I doubt it would be that great for anything else. For one, your target has to be able to. That's pretty limiting, I think. Blah blah un-pierced, pierced, you pull it off... and then what? From what I understand, this won't KILL the person, just make them more or less useless for a very long time. Then you use an instakill and... you still killed from the instakill, not the piercing. I guess I'm missing something, but I would use my forcing ability to do something smaller and more certain of helping.

But! I REALLY want to know what cannot be forced, for future reference. Any ideas where I could get a list for that?
Casilu2010-08-11 23:09:04
QUOTE (Falcon @ Aug 11 2010, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nobody would know if you have a piercing or not unless you put a stud in though... Or you can force target to pierce someone else. Left ear and right ear takes 5 piercings each, and have them immediately agree... same balance time, you got yourself a new piercing. and the target can easily be insta-killed....

Wait wait wait. They have to AGREE? Hell. If they die from this, they deserve it.
Sakr2010-08-11 23:16:00
You don't have to agree to pierce yourself. But to for person A to pierce person B, person B would need to agree, and person A gets 20 seconds off balance.