To the late Professor Jim

by Sakr

Back to Event Scrolls.

Sakr2010-07-04 14:31:24
Ok, so I was showing a new novice, Korhal around at Hallifax. We finished up giving him his clothes, and he was asking me to show him how to influence a target (he is a friend of mine, so was showing him on the computer next to me). So I explained to him how you influence a target, after talking to the Dean Malaesae Windwhisper. In turn I was talking to him about triggers, so I entered the following room and this happened:

Studiously taking notes, a busy professor pauses here.

You make a fist and punch towards a busy professor, releasing a blast of pure elemental energy that slams into him, searing his flesh.
With a final spasm, a busy professor dies, collapsing into a mound of charred and smoking flesh.
You are enemied to Hallifax

Korhal exclaims: You killed him! Why the hell did you kill him?!
Sakr: Wait, (censor) I meant to beg from him!
Korhal: So you punched him? What the hell did he do to you?
Sakr: I didn't punch him. I blasted him, it's your attack that you have under elementalism.
Korhal: What did he give you a bad grade? Did you want to go back and kill him for that?
Korhal: It's like you enter the room and he goes sup and you just kill him. WHAT THE HELL!
Sakr: (censor) well, Bob was a good man.
Korhal: His name was Jim!
(smack)

and then Anisu enters the room.

Professor Jim was a good man.

Yeah, um, should probably fix my key-bindings. And next to me, as soon as I did that, his face IRL went from "ok" to jaw dropped "wtf"
Unknown2010-07-04 15:35:37
I lol'd.