Lysandus' "Comment my work!"

by Lysandus

Back to Creative Arts.

Lysandus2010-07-02 05:09:28
So, after days of procrastination I've decided to work on something Lusternia... HOWEVER, a friend of mine said it's lacking and while I sort of agree with him, I want to hear (or read) what you guys say about this while I work on improvements. Thanks a bunch smile.gif
Razenth2010-07-02 05:16:22
It's kind of generic is the problem I see with it. Nothing really Lusternia. I can't comment on your technique, cause I have none!
Unknown2010-07-02 06:32:15
QUOTE (Lysandus @ Jul 2 2010, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, after days of procrastination I've decided to work on something Lusternia... HOWEVER, a friend of mine said it's lacking and while I sort of agree with him, I want to hear (or read) what you guys say about this while I work on improvements. Thanks a bunch smile.gif

I think the two things that stick out to me are 'too much blue' and that it's hard to find a perspective. You see neither the tops nor bottoms of any of the trees, so it could be any 3-4 foot section in between.. a sort of nebulous "well, they're trees"

Just my two cents, though.
Calixa2010-07-02 10:57:17
Razenth has a point if this is going to be a submission. I personally feel the colors are a tad too dark, it's pretty hard to make out on my monitor.