Old lady abuse

by Feyrll

Back to Chronicles of the Basin.

Feyrll2010-06-17 07:47:53
I'm not a logger by nature, so this isn't a good one, but it's more for entertainment than accuracy. Feyrll was in Cay when...

---

You stumble as you feel invisible strands of force wrap around you, followed by a high-pitched thrum.
You sense Faenae pulling on the strands of aether surrounding you.

You tell Wandering Serenguard, Turnus Rhaal, "Faenae is trying to summon me. Can there possibly be any place she can summon me to that she could safely kill me in?"

You tell Wandering Serenguard, Turnus Rhaal, "Nil it looks like she was trying to summon me into Celest."

Turnus tells you, "Heh, they can't do that."

You tell Wandering Serenguard, Turnus Rhaal, "Can you even summon city enemies into cities?"

Turnus tells you, "No, you can't."

Turnus tells you, "Try summoning her back."

Turnus tells you, "Challenge her to a duel!"

You tell Wandering Serenguard, Turnus Rhaal, "...yea. Because you know, I am so powerful."

---
So I was about to just leave it. But then I start thinking. Stupid thoughts that went something along the lines of, hey, she's only 36, and 25% my might. She's young. Inexperienced. Probably scared easy. Which produced results that went along the lines of:

-- the aftermath

Faenae twirls a ceremonial silver and sapphire tahto staff elegantly, then drives it into your chest with all her might.
A sudden spasm of pain jolts you before all feeling fades away as your frail heart explodes inside your chest. You twitch helplessly on the ground before falling still in the calm repose of death.
You have been slain by Faenae.

Turnus tells you, "Erm."

You tell Wandering Serenguard, Turnus Rhaal, ".....yea...."

Turnus tells you, "Where did you get summoned to?"

You tell Wandering Serenguard, Turnus Rhaal, "No. I followed YOUR brilliant plan and summoned HER."

Turnus tells you, "Oh."

You tell Wandering Serenguard, Turnus Rhaal, "I'm never listening to you again."

Turnus tells you, "Did you have a demense up when you summoned her?"

You tell Wandering Serenguard, Turnus Rhaal, "I wasn't even intending to attack her!"

Turnus tells you, "..."

You tell Wandering Serenguard, Turnus Rhaal, "I was going to summon her and lecture her!"

Turnus tells you, "You summoned her and expected what exactly?"

Turnus tells you, "Seriously?"

You tell Wandering Serenguard, Turnus Rhaal, "I don't know! For her to be caught by surprise that I'd summon her back, and in that time, I'd be all, "Well, see, not quite so fun when it's done to you, hm? Please leave me to my day" and leave."

You tell Wandering Serenguard, Turnus Rhaal, "Before I even got a word out, she tore me apart."

You tell Wandering Serenguard, Turnus Rhaal, "Bloody Nil."

Turnus tells you, "You can't blame me if ya summoned an attacker and didn't even plan to fight back!"

You tell Wandering Serenguard, Turnus Rhaal, "It was your bloody idea! If you're going to make a suggestion, make follow up suggestions on what I should do next!"

Turnus tells you, "I thought it was self explanatory!"

Turnus tells you, "Summon celestian who wants you dead, do you 1) kill them or 2) invite them for tea!"

---

I had to pray.
Eventru2010-06-17 07:53:08
clap_1.gif
Siam2010-06-17 08:00:09
That image! wub.gif
Aramel2010-06-17 08:02:18
Awesome.
Kante2010-06-17 08:07:03
The last panel causes me to laugh uncontrollably.
Lorina2010-06-17 08:08:28
Omg, WIN. I LOVE that comic strip. I literally just laughed out loud roflmao.gif
Unknown2010-06-17 08:17:00
Will you marry me?
Feyrll2010-06-17 08:23:53
QUOTE (Phoebus @ Jun 17 2010, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will you marry me?

If you don't mind my missing an arm. And being incompetent in many, many ways
Unknown2010-06-17 18:44:46
Wow I like the comic strip and agree with Turnus, fight back if you're gonna summon an enemy doh.gif
Dynami2010-06-17 18:47:28
The last panel was the best! roflmao.gif
Dugan2010-06-17 18:48:54
Rofl. Sorry for the death ... but at least its a good story. =)
Unknown2010-06-17 19:02:17
Oh forgot to say this but thats one Monstrous Elf lady monk shocked.gif
Acrune2010-06-17 22:19:16
Oh my god, cant stop laughing, make it stop.

Edit: Ok, I think I have things under control. Phew. If it makes you feel better, Faenae has handed me my ass several times.
Nienla2010-06-17 22:20:37
biggrin.gif

I'd marry Feyrll, but I think I've given off the wrong impression by sapping her and cudgeling her to death. Plus she's a dirty Geomancer.
Lawliet2010-06-17 22:28:06
Haha, I laughed so hard that this, awesome <3
Feyrll2010-06-17 22:32:11
QUOTE (Nienla @ Jun 17 2010, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
biggrin.gif

I'd marry Feyrll, but I think I've given off the wrong impression by sapping her and cudgeling her to death.

Repeatedly! blackeye.gif Everybody likes to squish Feyrll. ...and everybody can sad.gif
Nienla2010-06-17 22:34:10
QUOTE (Feyrll @ Jun 17 2010, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Repeatedly! blackeye.gif Everybody likes to squish Feyrll. ...and everybody can sad.gif

It's nothing personal (Nienla is just a very murderous crow), and I'm always willing to teach people to get better so if you want to learn, I can try to help. smile.gif
Shaddus2010-06-17 22:52:16
This irritates me. I love Feyrll to death, but people accuse me of being Faenae.
Razenth2010-06-17 22:53:08
Hey, I was linking that node when you decided to go on a murderous rampage and I didn't get squished! What's up with that!? I call discrimination!
Unknown2010-06-18 00:32:47
QUOTE (Feyrll @ Jun 17 2010, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
blackeye.gif Everybody likes to squish Feyrll. ...and everybody can sad.gif

Phoebus couldn't. Phoebus couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag, a paper bag that has been on the bottom of the ocean for the past fifty years and is not even anything but a strip of unrecognizable sludge.