Gaku's Drawings

by ongaku

Back to Creative Arts.

ongaku2010-05-20 15:21:16
I finally decided to sit down and learn how to draw with just my tablet. Just did a few little sketches of Ongaku, labeled them according to what order I did them (1st, 2nd, 3rd). The first and third I\\'m not particularly happy with, but my excuse is that I\\'m still figuring this whole \\"no pencil and paper\\" thing out.

And here\\'s one I did of Lucan:

Xazlael2010-05-20 16:13:57
The one of Lucan is awesome!
I see what you mean about the 1st one, but I like number 3 biggrin.gif
Noola2010-05-20 16:20:01
Very nice! clap_1.gif

Makes me want a tablet too. laugh.gif
ongaku2010-05-20 16:22:52
QUOTE (Xazlael @ May 20 2010, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The one of Lucan is awesome!
I see what you mean about the 1st one, but I like number 3 biggrin.gif

Thank you! biggrin.gif I'm quite proud of how Lucan came out. I've gotten better at drawing snouts, yay! happy.gif

Thank you as well, Noola!
Rael2010-05-20 16:25:59
I see threads like Phoebus' and this and I'm really impressed. It makes me feel like I'm missing the half of the brain that let's you draw.
ongaku2010-05-20 17:11:43
I think anyone can draw if they put their mind to it. happy.gif

Here's one of Xaakin. I suck at drawing crystals. >< He'll also look better if I ever work up the courage to colour him. @_@

Unknown2010-05-20 23:01:12
Gaku? I love you, and they are very good, but the 'grumpy' faic in the first picture makes me think of Doctor Seuss wub.gif
ongaku2010-05-21 01:50:20
QUOTE (Pectus Dawneye @ May 20 2010, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gaku? I love you, and they are very good, but the 'grumpy' faic in the first picture makes me think of Doctor Seuss wub.gif

o.o

I suppose I can see what you mean. He's meant more to look devious than grumpy though. >.>
ongaku2010-05-21 05:51:48
Now with Kameen!

And Everiine. happy.gif

These two might not be totally accurate. <.<
Arix2010-05-21 06:13:53
Do you do mostly anthro, or would you see if you couldn't take a try at drawing Arix?
Unknown2010-05-21 06:18:40
Aww. I love how Everiine looks, very pretty.
ongaku2010-05-21 06:19:13
Send me his description and I'll see what I can do. biggrin.gif Only reason most of those are anthro is because I mostly play anthro characters (apparently o.O).

... Xaakin up there isn't anthro! Well... uh... he's anthropomorphic crystal, I guess. >.>

And thank you, Pectus. ^^ I'm pretty proud of how Ev turned out. Feathers suck to draw though. ><
Unknown2010-05-21 06:24:25
If you do Arkynn, I'll do Ongaku.

:3
Unknown2010-05-21 06:24:49
QUOTE (Ongaku Nil'Goeth @ May 20 2010, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Send me his description and I'll see what I can do. biggrin.gif Only reason most of those are anthro is because I mostly play anthro characters (apparently o.O).

... Xaakin up there isn't anthro! Well... uh... he's anthropomorphic crystal, I guess. >.>

And thank you, Pectus. ^^ I'm pretty proud of how Ev turned out. Feathers suck to draw though. ><

Soo.. Wanna draw Pectus for me? happy.gif
ongaku2010-05-21 06:26:12
Sure, post your descriptions and I'll see what I can pump out for you. biggrin.gif
Unknown2010-05-21 06:38:29
QUOTE (Ongaku Nil'Goeth @ May 21 2010, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sure, post your descriptions and I'll see what I can pump out for you. biggrin.gif

Arkynn's Description:

He is a bouncing furrikin and exhibits a cool, seemingly soothing aura flowing about his small, short-furred self. His unusual appearance mirrors aspects of other furrikin gathered to create a unique form. Two thick horns twist from atop his head, while long, fur-covered ears have sprouted underneath them. Locks of wispy, raven-black hair drape his slim face and rest just below his cheekbones, while the rest flows down his backside in a thick braid, wrapped loosely with leather bindings to keep every strand comfortably together. Thin, charcoal-colored stripes lay across his grey fur, seemingly etched in eldritch patterns. Large amethyst pools shimmer with a serene glow over a short snout crowned with a buttoned nose, slender lips nestled atop a prominent chin. The most noticeable feature, however, would be the large, striped tail swaying to and fro in leisurely motions behind him. Its length reaches as long as his own small body, which stands at the height of an average human's waist. If long in his presence, one may notice that the tail will move eerily at its own whim. He is wearing a pair of brown leather sandals, a thin opal band, fingerless midnight gloves, a crimson silk rope belt hung with golden bells, a rust-hued brocade vest, a crimson scarf adorned with golden bells, dark, opaline robes edged with silver, an etched amethyst ring, a thin diamond band, an elemental crown, a beribboned letter satchel, a turquoise rosebud ring, a thin emerald band, and a small medicine pouch.

You can message me Ongaku's description if you'd like or post.
Sylphas2010-05-21 06:41:55
I'd love to see what you could do with Sylphas. smile.gif

He is a bouncing furrikin and is covered from head to toe in short, thick fur. His deep blue eyes stand out against the soft vertical stripes of his light brown face; two pointed ears poke out from beneath his short reddish hair. His belly is covered in tan fur, darkening to a rich brown as it winds its way around to his back. His long, bushy tail curls slightly as it reaches up towards his head, the tan undercoat peeking through the dark brown fur in jagged streaks.
ongaku2010-05-21 06:44:46
Okay, I'll get to work on the descriptions I've received! In the meantime, here's an updated Everiine, now slightly older and with tats! biggrin.gif

Unknown2010-05-21 06:53:19
Loboshigaru Pectus!

She is a ferocious loboshigaru changeling and is a graceful creature, the gentle curves of her five foot frame emphasised by the soft, well groomed arctic white fur that coats her from head to tail. Her unmistakably lupine features are warm and attractively feminine, and her muzzle is petite, with its soft, black lips and delicate pink nose. The white of her fur is interrupted along her right cheek by a patch of black fur that spreads upwards to cover her right eye up to her brow, giving greater emphasis to the brilliant silver of her right eye. Both eyes, dazzling silver orbs to rival the face of Mother Moon Herself, possess a gentleness that belies the ferocity of her nature. Her head is crowned by a pair of pert, pointed ears that stand attentive, suggesting the natural awareness of a huntress. Her right ear is white, like most of her body, but her left is black, mirroring the patch on her right cheek. Her small shoulders are drawn back slightly, bringing attention to her perky medium sized breasts, which bounce slightly as she walks. Her arms are slender but muscular, and her dainty little paws end in long slender digits with perfectly trimmed claws, ideal for playing an instrument. Her nimble waist gives way to wide, round hips and long, beautiful legs, all coated in that gorgeous white pelt, with the exception of a small patch of black on her left ankle in the shape of a heart.

Rhaell made it wub.gif
Unknown2010-05-21 06:55:33
I need to get a tablet... crying.gif

You have the faces down good and strong, though I'm curious to see how well you are with the entire body.