Morgfyre's Description?

by ongaku

Back to Chronicles of the Basin.

ongaku2010-03-11 05:01:20
I really REALLY want to draw a picture of Morgfyre, because I'm feeling inspired. However, like a dope, I forgot to save His desc last time I saw Him (which was a couple of weeks ago). Does anyone happen to have it handy?

I also wasn't sure where to post this. >< Might've gone better in simple questions. >.>
Saaga2010-03-11 08:28:47
Also looking for the same desc. Pretty please?
Zasha2010-03-11 13:20:51
well, this statue has been around for a while so might be out of date now..

look statue

He is a radiant immortal and a flickering aura of cerulean flames glimmers about His presence. His lithe form stands taller than most mortals, unbowed by the ethereal raiment adorning His frame. Eyes of blue steel stare dully from a countenance that has an inscrutable nature, serene and vacant. A circlet holds back jet black hair cascading to his shoulders that seems to be continuously blown about in an unseen breeze. Tensed muscles coil with a feral energy that seems to dance across His form echoed by the scent of newly charged air after a lightning strike. He is wearing a circlet of beaten silver, a shimmering scabbard, and ethereal robes of coruscating twilight.
ongaku2010-03-11 13:24:20
QUOTE (Zasha @ Mar 11 2010, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

look statue

He is a radiant immortal and a flickering aura of cerulean flames glimmers about His presence. His lithe form stands taller than most mortals, unbowed by the ethereal raiment adorning His frame. Eyes of blue steel stare dully from a countenance that has an inscrutable nature, serene and vacant. A circlet holds back jet black hair cascading to his shoulders that seems to be continuously blown about in an unseen breeze. Tensed muscles coil with a feral energy that seems to dance across His form echoed by the scent of newly charged air after a lightning strike. He is wearing a circlet of beaten silver, a shimmering scabbard, and ethereal robes of coruscating twilight.

Ah, right. I wasn't sure if that was the same as His current description or if it'd changed since I had gone on my little hiatus. Thanks Zasha. smile.gif
Rii2010-03-11 15:53:36
actually, I think thats the Description of Raezons statue in the same room. Try IH then The statue of Morgfyre.
Siam2010-03-11 17:11:43
QUOTE (Zasha @ Mar 11 2010, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

look statue

I'm not sure if that's Morgfyre...I saw him when the Czigany was first released and his desc then doesn't seem to match this, from what I recall...
Nienla2010-03-11 17:13:49
Pretty sure that's Morgfyre BEFORE the whole, 'Omnomnom' bit started with him. When Morgfyre appears on Prime, it's actually a ghost or visage of him. The real Morgfyre is apparently somewhere beneath the Basin. That's what I've been told, at least.
Siam2010-03-11 17:16:20
QUOTE (Nienla @ Mar 12 2010, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty sure that's Morgfyre BEFORE the whole, 'Omnomnom' bit started with him. When Morgfyre appears on Prime, it's actually a ghost or visage of him. The real Morgfyre is apparently somewhere beneath the Basin. That's what I've been told, at least.

Hrm, then that must be it. His desc when I saw him was something with a lot of colour/power striation/aura/thing.
Unknown2010-03-11 17:55:54
QUOTE (Nienla @ Mar 11 2010, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The real Morgfyre probably looks like the creature from LotR:FotR. The one that's in the lake before the Mines of Moria.
Unknown2010-03-26 03:56:33
Slight necro, but I was looking through my random gmail drafts and came across the following.

CODE
He is a radiant immortal and is the sublime vision of a man flowing with
currents of power, whose idyllic body is the spectacular dance of the cosmos and
planispheres, as ancient as eternity itself and as capricious and resplendent as
the rhythm of creation. A maelstrom of fiery, burning hair cascades around His
broad shoulders, and His vivid eyes are as brilliant as the stars and as
fathomless as the abyss, bespeaking unimaginable and untold wisdom as they swim
with prismatic colours consuming each other in endless spirals. When He speaks,
each remark comes in a distinctly different voice - as though a committee were
trapped within. He is wearing a pale ring of twilight, the pendant of the
Ouroboros, and flowing robes of shifting colours wrought from the twisting,
chaotic ether.

I have no idea when I took this down and hence no idea whether or not it's outdated, but I'm pretty sure it was Morgfyre at some point!
Unknown2010-03-26 07:13:04
He is a radiant immortal and GLOWS WITH UNIMAGINABLE POWERS THAT MAKE YOU GO LIKE TOTALLY INSANE EVEN JUST BY LOOKING AT HIM IT IS SO BADASS THERE'S LIKE MULTICOLOURED FIRE AND THE GHOSTS OF ABERRANT SOULLESS BABIES AND WHOLE PLANETS SURROUNDING THIS GUY HOLY HOT DAMN THIS IS TOTALLY CRAZY HE SPEAKS WITH THE VOICES OF A MILLION COSMIC GHOSTS MADE OF SHADOW AND INCOMPREHENSIBLE GALACTIC SUPER ENERGY HE IS ALSO REALLY GOOD LOOKING BUT NOT IN A CONVENTIONAL WAY MORE IN AN IMMORTAL SUPER POWERFUL ZOMBIE NINJA WITH NICE CHEEKBONES KIND OF WAY NO HOMO. He is completely naked.
Linaeve2010-05-04 01:54:10
He is hawt.

I only have his old description. Saved because, uhhh. Well, that's my own personal business. giggle.gif
Shaddus2010-05-04 01:56:43
QUOTE (Linaeve @ May 3 2010, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He is hawt.

I only have his old description. Saved because, uhhh. Well, that's my own personal business. giggle.gif

You. Be around more.
Hazar2010-05-04 01:57:50
Second.
Linaeve2010-05-04 01:59:19
QUOTE (Shaddus Mes'ard @ May 3 2010, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You. Be around more.

Okay. But your avatar makes me hungry for a milkshake. Sorry for derailing this thread. biggrin.gif
Ardmore2010-05-04 02:52:13
QUOTE (Linaeve @ May 3 2010, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay. But your avatar makes me hungry for a milkshake. Sorry for derailing this thread. biggrin.gif

Yeah, be around more. Especially on MSN so you can keep me occupied at work. smile.gif