Lusternia Dreams

by Unknown

Back to The Funnies.

Unknown2010-02-26 08:22:39
What's the weeeirdest Lusternia dream you've ever had? Was it a nightmare, or a good dream? ...No wet dreams, you dirty perverts. Keep it PG.

My weirdest dream was from back when Pectus was a Serenwilder. The dream started out with her gathering pixies, only one refused to take the leaf and told me it would only take it if it was made into a salad with triple blue cheese ranch dressing. She ended up going onto a trip into Celest to get it err.gif Not sure what that meant.
Lendren2010-02-26 15:21:03
I think this one still leads for me.
Shamarah2010-02-26 16:54:08
Back when I played Lusternia more seriously I would occasionally have dreams of things in text, except I wouldn't be able to type anything because I was typing into my pillow or my alarm clock and I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.
Reiha2010-02-26 17:37:35
QUOTE (Shamarah @ Feb 26 2010, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Back when I played Lusternia more seriously I would occasionally have dreams of things in text, except I wouldn't be able to type anything because I was typing into my pillow or my alarm clock and I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.

....that made me snort.

I usually dreamed about dying, QQing, and going to work or doing some chores around the house. Yes, in a dream.
Riluna2010-02-27 10:39:14
And I thought I was weird for occasionally having dreams about a game. laugh.gif It's neat to see some of these. I've never dreamt text though, I actually see it in dreams, like I do in my mind's eye when I read the room descriptions and stuff. Wish I could remember what they were about really, all I typically remember is that I was doing something in Lusternia, most often Ethereal.

Thanks for sharing. I love the basketball dream, Lendren!
Unknown2010-02-28 05:14:59
QUOTE (Riluna @ Feb 27 2010, 03:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I thought I was weird for occasionally having dreams about a game. laugh.gif It's neat to see some of these. I've never dreamt text though, I actually see it in dreams, like I do in my mind's eye when I read the room descriptions and stuff. Wish I could remember what they were about really, all I typically remember is that I was doing something in Lusternia, most often Ethereal.

I have the opinion that to dream in text requires obsessive mudding probably combined with a couple of all-nighters and possibly excessive amounts of caffeine. Not that I've ever had that happen to me on Lusty.

I think I'll stop typing now.
Unknown2010-02-28 05:22:44
QUOTE (Nodel @ Feb 28 2010, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have the opinion that to dream in text requires obsessive mudding

Nah...I had a text dream after spending all day in IRC once, hahaha. And before going to sleep, every time I closed my eyes, I would just see text, text, text... crazy.gif
Unknown2010-02-28 12:33:28
QUOTE (Phoebus @ Feb 27 2010, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah...I had a text dream after spending all day in IRC once, hahaha. And before going to sleep, every time I closed my eyes, I would just see text, text, text... crazy.gif

Excessive text interaction perhaps? Again, not that this has ever happened to me. In any context. Really.

I should go.
Lawliet2010-03-06 21:57:28
I had a weird one, I was a Seren, I think, on a bridge, like this one, but with metal slats. I was talking to someone, a friend, about maybe switching to healing (fairly sure I was a moondancer but don't remember anything that proves this other than switching to healing), he said something about it being a full time job (so apparantly my dream self sees healing as being a doctor), and then also saying 'but you also have to take on dark things', I never see or hear the friend again so I guess they dissapeared. Then the area gets dark and the river under me starts to churn, I fall over backwards somehow and can't get up, I can see through the slats that there's some creepy monster under there, think a mix between Keph and Kethuru, but smaller. Tentacles rise from the river and go for my legs, so I lift them up to try and escape them, then one of the tentacles gets my right leg and somehow projects the first few lines of this creepy number into my mind, but in a cold, metallic but also child-like voice, and then I wake up.
Unknown2010-03-06 23:32:34
QUOTE (Lawliet @ Mar 6 2010, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a weird one, I was a Seren, I think, on a bridge, like this one, but with metal slats. I was talking to someone, a friend, about maybe switching to healing (fairly sure I was a moondancer but don't remember anything that proves this other than switching to healing), he said something about it being a full time job (so apparantly my dream self sees healing as being a doctor), and then also saying 'but you also have to take on dark things', I never see or hear the friend again so I guess they dissapeared. Then the area gets dark and the river under me starts to churn, I fall over backwards somehow and can't get up, I can see through the slats that there's some creepy monster under there, think a mix between Keph and Kethuru, but smaller. Tentacles rise from the river and go for my legs, so I lift them up to try and escape them, then one of the tentacles gets my right leg and somehow projects the first few lines of this creepy number into my mind, but in a cold, metallic but also child-like voice, and then I wake up.

whatthe.gif What the hell did you eat before bed?