Talan

by Siam

Back to Creative Arts.

Siam2009-12-11 17:20:07
I intended to draw her with a hat, but meh, first drawing didn't end up as intended. So I started another sketch at the corner of the sketchpad. It started with the left eye, then the right, then the eyebrows, then the cheekbones and I just couldn\\'t resist finishing it. It\\'s not my best, but hey, it's something

Be nice to me, please. ninja.gif

Saaga2009-12-11 17:36:37
Oi wow, my Talan looks very much alike. In a good way, of course - she has a great desc.
Siam2009-12-11 17:40:39
QUOTE (Saaga @ Dec 12 2009, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oi wow, my Talan looks very much alike. In a good way, of course - she has a great desc.

Indeed. I particularly liked the spiky feathers on her head and her cheekbones since the way she looks like isn't how I usually draw characters. smile.gif
Saaga2009-12-11 17:44:23
I rather like the cheekbones indeed. The expression is also how I perceive Talan, personally.

(Here's a link to my version, it's a bit on the older side and I've tweaked it since, but anyway. (Talan)
Siam2009-12-11 17:47:06
QUOTE (Saaga @ Dec 12 2009, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I rather like the cheekbones indeed. The expression is also how I perceive Talan, personally.

(Here's a link to my version, it's a bit on the older side and I've tweaked it since, but anyway. (Talan)

Wow. They do look similar! I think it's due to her consistency with her character. And yes, whenever I talk to her IG, a mental image of her surveying me with an expression similar to the drawing always comes up. smile.gif