The unbearable frownies of being pureblade

by Unknown

Back to Combat Logs.

Unknown2009-12-11 03:39:09
This was just for getting the line for PB disembowl (the line wasn't altered, so no worries), because I wish to share my woe.

You raze Shuyin's speed defence with a time worn katana.
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
maneuver perform test shuyin gut
You execute the Test maneuver: STRIKE SHUYIN GUT.
Focusing on his gut, you strike at Shuyin with a time worn katana. You prick him in the gut causing him to bleed slightly.

Focusing on his gut, you strike at Shuyin with a time worn katana. You prick him in the gut causing him to bleed slightly.

assess shuyin
You glance over Shuyin and see that his health is at 5766/6226.
You assess the bodily wounds as follows:
* Head has no wounds.
* Chest has no wounds.
* Gut has heavy wounds.
* Left arm has no wounds.
* Right arm has no wounds.
* Left leg has no wounds.
* Right leg has no wounds.

You have recovered equilibrium.

SWING AKUI SWING!
SWING AKUI SWING!
SWING AKUI SWING!
maneuver perform test shuyin gut

Ser Shuyin, Savant of Swords asks, "Heavy?"

Focusing on his gut, you strike at Shuyin with a time worn katana. You strike open his gut, and coils of bloody intestines spill out in a grotesque mass.

So, 11 hits on a sitting target not curing. ;.;

Sword, with runes, coal runes, and orclach comes to:

Damage: 126 Precision: 410 Speed: 310

Shoulda gone with solution 1 on report 280 sad.gif (not that solution 1 would have helped with the above, but it would have made it more worth working towards)
Xenthos2009-12-11 03:42:52
QUOTE (Rainydays @ Dec 10 2009, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This was just for getting the line for PB disembowl (the line wasn't altered, so no worries), because I wish to share my woe.

So, 11 hits on a sitting target not curing. ;.;

Sword, with runes, coal runes, and orclach comes to:

Damage: 126 Precision: 410 Speed: 310

Shoulda gone with solution 1 on report 280 sad.gif (not that solution 1 would have helped with the above, but it would have made it more worth working towards)

Problem 1:
He's a warrior. With fullplate. And runed armour. I imagine you got him to crit before the eleventh swing too, just didn't roll enough to get the crit wound right away.

Also: Your disembowel is a jab? Nerf. I have to hack up for mine. sad.gif
Unknown2009-12-11 03:55:10
I think that's partly just the RNG screwing with you.
Nienla2009-12-11 04:59:17
Pureblade does seem in need of some serious upgrading.
Unknown2009-12-11 08:47:32
I'd want to see more tests, and an average number of hits until disembowel.
Xenthos2009-12-11 12:28:42
QUOTE (Azoth Nae'blis @ Dec 11 2009, 03:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd want to see more tests, and an average number of hits until disembowel.

Doesn't work that way.

You need number of hits until crit, and then you can kind of work from there. Which could be anywhere from 6 to 11 hits on Sojiro's runed plate (since there was no check on wound status except after hit #5).

It also is a very different number on someone in robes.
Malarious2009-12-11 20:39:46
QUOTE (Nienla @ Dec 10 2009, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pureblade does seem in need of some serious upgrading.

Long as we dont get back to the 1 shot tendon rotations sleep.gif those were really annoying.

For those who never experienced it:
Tendon right side, Tendon Left Side, CollapseLung, Tendon right side, tendon left side. Those are all regen cures so they could keep you tendoned for almost the whole thing. And you cant sip allheale to break it anymore iirc.
Unknown2009-12-12 04:10:39
QUOTE (Malarious @ Dec 11 2009, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Long as we dont get back to the 1 shot tendon rotations sleep.gif those were really annoying.

For those who never experienced it:
Tendon right side, Tendon Left Side, CollapseLung, Tendon right side, tendon left side. Those are all regen cures so they could keep you tendoned for almost the whole thing. And you cant sip allheale to break it anymore iirc.

...as opposed to first swing pinlegs that can be done right now? (against a robe wearer, naturally, but still tongue.gif )
Desitrus2009-12-12 20:14:41
Lung doesn't matter, this isn't normal IRE, you can have regen going on chest and legs at the same time.

Which is exactly the same reason why Disembowel is a gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarbage garbage garbage garbage solution. What the hell? Was it even on the list? Did someone pick up on the mention of NORMAL IRE DISEMBOWEL which is a big damage REND equivalent NOT a horrible horrible horrible timed insta cured with regen...

Ugh.