Celestian Epic quest

by Dynami

Back to Chronicles of the Basin.

Dynami2009-10-10 00:14:55
The spirit of Princess Marilynth exclaims, "Thank you, Dynami, for bringing me back. I sense the blessings of the sweet spirit Altaira upon you, and know you to be a true and gentle soul, one blessed by the Light and a proud champion of her people. I give you my blessing, Dynami, and know you are forever to be endeared by the people of New Celest and the Light. Stay with her people, and she will forever illuminate every corner of your being!"

The spirit of Princess Marilynth embraces Dynami warmly as she emits an incandescent, celestial radiance. As the light fades, both are gone, the radiant form of Marilynth coalescing high above.

The spirit of Princess Marilynth embraces Dynami warmly as she emits an incandescent, celestial radiance. As the light fades, both are gone, the radiant form of Marilynth coalescing high above.
The spirit of Princess Marilynth draws her arms about you in a warm embrace, and you feel her spiritual presence wash over you. For a moment, it is not the spirit of Princess Marilynth hugging you, but the Vernal Goddess Marilynth, Savior of the Light. You are drawn higher by this vision, your body following your spirit. Great, celestial wings spread out behind the radiant form of the Vernal Goddess, framing the growing image of the Star of Celest far behind her. An eternity seems to exist for you and her, leaving the world behind. With a gentle kiss upon the forehead the Vernal Goddess begins to brighten until she is nothing more than a blur of light, incandescent and beautiful, without form or shape.
This room has not been mapped.

You have completed the third and final task of Altaira, the Star Deva!

look
Upon the Starlit Eternity.
The vast and endless cosmos stretch out before you in all directions, the empty darkness of midnight sky no longer simply above but beneath, before and behind as well. Shimmering pinpricks of light exist in countless clouds and clusters, some glowing with the radiant intensity of the Star of Celest while others twinkle in and out of existence in a constant struggle to be noticed. Great swathes of cosmic dust swirl in the distance about glowing focal points, all of them moving in precise and predictable manners, all spinning slowly about this very point. Infinitesimal specks of light join with radiant stars ranging from white to blue to a burning crimson, forging a wide variety of constellations, many seen within the skies above New Celest while others remain completely unknown. Floating within the starlit nothingness, a single glowing pentacle forms the Starlit Eternity, each point bearing an archway of white light, their depths shrouded almost completely by warm starlight.
You see exits leading north, northeast, southeast, southwest, northwest, up, and down (open door).

The Mantle of Starlight materializes in your hands.

He is of the Chosen, anointed by Holy Celestia.

TADA! I feel so bubbly inside!
Lawliet2009-10-10 00:21:03
This has made me want to do it now. Quick! Dynami! Teach me!
Unknown2009-10-10 00:26:46
I feel warm inside..

I'm going to puke

But well done Dynami, free cubixes.. next?
Zallafar2009-10-10 00:28:45
Congrats.
Unknown2009-10-11 04:58:33
THE VERNALS WILL RISE AGAIN! pissed.gif

/forumrp
Dynami2009-10-11 05:16:25
Actually, Celest is getting there slowly. smile.gif
Unknown2009-10-11 11:32:17
Where're the logs of you collecting all the squid? tongue.gif
Zalandrus2009-10-11 15:11:27
Where do the exits go?