Lekius vs Ixion

by Ixion

Back to Combat Logs.

Ixion2009-09-18 01:06:43
Ixion vs Lekius

Yeah I guess this is more Ixion'd. Oh by the way, I had to start the log from the first sap because nogfx wasn't accepting the rest for some reason- I suppose there's a log limit on it.
Lehki2009-09-18 01:22:17
I actually got up to him taking a rune out a bag before realizing that was Lekius and not me. Dx
Lekius2009-09-18 02:48:52
I should really learn to time sap better/get more tertiary involvement.

Celina2009-09-18 03:00:50
Man Lekius, you need some work.
Lekius2009-09-18 03:04:56
QUOTE (Celina @ Sep 17 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man Lekius, you need some work.

Gotta love the constructive criticism;

A) I'm not guild tri-trans - but I'm working on it, 2/3 are done so I don't have fuse.

2(because I loathe the sunglasses smileyface) ) I already admitted that I need to work on saptiming and tertiaries but as I said, I'm not guild tri-trans, and again as I said I'm working on it.
Casilu2009-09-18 03:10:17
QUOTE (Lekius @ Sep 17 2009, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I should really learn to time sap better/get more tertiary involvement.

If you want, you can take me to the arena and practice sap timing?
Celina2009-09-18 03:23:17
QUOTE (Lekius @ Sep 17 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gotta love the constructive criticism;

A) I'm not guild tri-trans - but I'm working on it, 2/3 are done so I don't have fuse.

2(because I loathe the sunglasses smileyface) ) I already admitted that I need to work on saptiming and tertiaries but as I said, I'm not guild tri-trans, and again as I said I'm working on it.

I needed a moment.

Where's the treebane? Where are the briars? Both are invaluable for keeping a druid alive.

Why are you arbitrarily sapping? Why aren't you prepping at all? Why did you cudgel a demigod warrior in a solo fight? Why did you hit a shield twice in a row? Why did you stagstomp after he cured sap? Why did Ixion have 7 attacks worth of time where your demesne didn't hit him? Why didn't you parry/stance a single attack (that I saw)?

I mean, with the way Ixion was fighting (hitting in sap, spamming in vines) he should have been fairly easy to sap lock. It was knockdown/hackdown x30 against a druid with 4k health. He just called for zerg backup against viynain, so he's apparently not too great against druids. You had a lot of opportunity, but you did a whooooole lot of things wrong.

Gregori2009-09-18 03:28:06
Briars were there.

Ixion hit parry and stance

Love potion rapes melders.

Sometimes you just miss shield.
Ixion2009-09-18 03:33:10
QUOTE (Celina @ Sep 17 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I needed a moment.

Where's the treebane? Where are the briars? Both are invaluable for keeping a druid alive.

Why are you arbitrarily sapping? Why aren't you prepping at all? Why did you cudgel a demigod warrior in a solo fight? Why did you hit a shield twice in a row? Why did you stagstomp after he cured sap? Why did Ixion have 7 attacks worth of time where your demesne didn't hit him? Why didn't you parry/stance a single attack (that I saw)?

I mean, with the way Ixion was fighting (hitting in sap, spamming in vines) he should have been fairly easy to sap lock. It was knockdown/hackdown x30 against a druid with 4k health. He just called for zerg backup against viynain, so he's apparently not too great against druids. You had a lot of opportunity, but you did a whooooole lot of things wrong.

Intentional. Get a clue, if I EVER get saplocked 1v1 I'll be sure to post it. It's laughably not going to happen.

False and false. I didn't call, Narsrim randomly came and joined in, then Glom zerg came and all died. Get a clue some more before actually posting fallacious "comments."

Edit: Viynain if you are reading I emoted brb but I think you have me snubbed so you may not have seen it. I ran out of mending and melancholic at the same time and had to snag some quick. Thanks for the fight until Nars ganked in on it.
Celina2009-09-18 03:35:15
QUOTE (Gregori @ Sep 17 2009, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Briars were there.

Ixion hit parry and stance

Love potion rapes melders.

Sometimes you just miss shield.

Oh hey, there are briars. I was looking for Ixion to hit them, and missed the room description.

I saw one parry hit, once stance hit, and one rebounding. Regardless, Ixion's attacks weren't terribly varied. Should have seen him miss a lot more.

It's annoying, but it can be dealt with. Certainly before 7 attacks go by.

edit: Lol Ixion. Narsrim, Jozen, Korimbu, Thoros after you ran away? Viynain reports when people enter and leave his area so we all saw it.

Lyco and Shuyin = glom zerg? (Shuyin didn't die)

I could have sap locked you. Especially when you hit in it. That's pretty funny.
Casilu2009-09-18 03:36:17
QUOTE (Ixion @ Sep 17 2009, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Intentional. Get a clue, if I EVER get saplocked 1v1 I'll be sure to post it. It's laughably not going to happen.

False and false. I didn't call, Narsrim randomly came and joined in, then Glom zerg came and all died. Get a clue some more before actually posting fallacious "comments."

Was the idea of knockdowning so he wouldn't have a chance to follow up with any sort of lock since you'd recover balance before he unstunned?
Unknown2009-09-18 03:37:25
Is there much of a difference in zergs when at the end it was me/viy/lyco vs. you/nars/thoros/veyrzhul/jozen. If I had to say which one had the zerg, well...
Ixion2009-09-18 03:37:39
QUOTE (casilu @ Sep 17 2009, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was the idea of knockdowning so he wouldn't have a chance to follow up with any sort of lock since you'd recover balance before he unstunned?

That would be correct but not for my armbalance. One KD means I get 2-3 cures in before I am attacked again, which means lolfailsap every time.

Edit: I made a few offensive mistakes, like not bypassing briars entirely. I'm so used to unfettered movement I suppose.
Casilu2009-09-18 03:38:45
QUOTE (Ixion @ Sep 17 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That would be correct but not for my armbalance. One KD means I get 2-3 cures in before I am attacked again, which means lolfailsap every time.

I might have to keep that in mind...
Lekius2009-09-18 03:38:58
QUOTE (Celina @ Sep 17 2009, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I needed a moment.

Where's the treebane?
Treebane I did put up but it was before the first sap, I should've kept the pressure on it but I was busying being stunned because hey, 2 kinds of stun is FUN.

Where are the briars?
The briars were there, he ran into them even in that log
Both are invaluable for keeping a druid alive.

Why are you arbitrarily sapping?
I wasn't "arbitrarily sapping" and like I said I need to work on my sap timing: this was my hands-on practising.

Why aren't you prepping at all?
This is actually confusing. As I said, I don't have tri-trans so my "prep" pretty much consists of effects and Ancestralcurse (which takes 8p, so I can't use it whenever I'd like)

Why did you cudgel a demigod warrior in a solo fight?
I pretty much gave up at that point because through stun and paralysis it was pretty much BS

Why did you hit a shield twice in a row?
It's cool how you can't see them shield when you go to vines/dissolve huh?

Why did you stagstomp after he cured sap?
I stagstomped a lot; I'm not sure why I do it but it seems habitual and just what I like to do confused.gif

Why did Ixion have 7 attacks worth of time where your demesne didn't hit him?
Love potion and that a lot of those attacks kept me from rejecting/enemying. And as inept at druiding as it sounds I honestly had no idea I could reject while I was paralysed

Why didn't you parry/stance a single attack (that I saw)?
If cleave and lunge are basically the same attack just different spec, that would answer that. I'm not sure how "whore" worthy it is but I was also proned quite a bit. And like he said this was after the first sap which was like 2 minutes into the fight.

I know I did a "whooooole lot of things wrong" I couldn't do much because each attack was stun/paralysis or any kind of variant of that. I don't have trans resilience, I don't have too high up in runes, I don't have the "proper" skills but I'm working on that.
Gregori2009-09-18 03:40:23
Lekius would have fared better with medicine bag for wound curing, and once he gets fuse and runic amulet. Given he isn't even tri-trans and extremely low resilience I say he did pretty good against an almost omnitrans demi-warrior with probably artifact runes.
Ixion2009-09-18 03:42:33
QUOTE (casilu @ Sep 17 2009, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I might have to keep that in mind...

It's a risk. You have to account for the target's current parry/stance/prone/dex difference/wounds first. I've been sapped probably 20 times today, and some of them were purely accidental. A few were parried in sap even so unless you can cure sap incredibly well stick to that first, as the former wouldn't be viable.
Celina2009-09-18 03:43:49
Well I do understand the knockdown/ringingear with paralysis from an artied AL is nasty, don't get me wrong. I also understand your health is relatively low so high damage/wounding warriors are going to eventually win if you don't cripple them.

In reality, it was your fight to lose as Ixion has the arties, demigod, and stun spam that are all difficult to deal with.

My best suggestion to you is move around a whole lot more. Don't stand in his room and keep treebane up. It honestly will help a lot.
Vathael2009-09-18 03:52:54
Lol zerg flaming.
Unknown2009-09-18 03:56:42
Usually Shuyin coming is when the zerg starts to come so we decided to zerg before ya'll did and well they were dumb enough to come solo.