I'm sorry, we're fresh out of life. Have fun!

by Unknown

Back to Survival Guide.

Unknown2009-08-12 23:03:40
Okay, so a few questions 'ere.
1.) Okay, I'm a Circle 62 Aquamancer Lucidian-I'm thinking about Reincarnating into a Human, but if I do, will I have those +3 (for 50, 55, and 60) stats, or will it be forever lost stats?
2.) What are the final stats for a Human Warrior, Guardian, Bard, and Mage?
3.) What's a good place to earn experience at my Circle? I've been clearing out Water, then heading to the Inner Sea and hunting Tiger Sharks, but, well. That isn't exactly as fast as I thought it 'twould be >.<
4.) Even more than experience, what's a good place to earn gold? Because I don't even have Staff at Circle 62...>.>. Sos, I need Credits. And my Trade skill, Artisan, is only at Apprentice, SO. Not much gold there.
5.) Pardon my language, but what the Nil is with these absolutely outrageous credit prices?
6.) Tips for Bardic stuffs. Is it kinda easy? Because the way I'm writing it, I'll have like fifteen or twenty pages by the time I'm done with it. Are they allowed to be that long?
7.) I don't get why 65 doesn't have ten bound credits. Seems awfully unfair sad.gif
8.) Can Aquamancers become fairly good combatants if they aren't Psionicists? (Ima Runist and LOVING it), but I'd like to be able to kill people every once in-awhile, hehe.
Kante2009-08-12 23:27:47
QUOTE (ShadyIndigo @ Aug 12 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, so a few questions 'ere.
1.) Okay, I'm a Circle 62 Aquamancer Lucidian-I'm thinking about Reincarnating into a Human, but if I do, will I have those +3 (for 50, 55, and 60) stats, or will it be forever lost stats?
2.) What are the final stats for a Human Warrior, Guardian, Bard, and Mage?
3.) What's a good place to earn experience at my Circle? I've been clearing out Water, then heading to the Inner Sea and hunting Tiger Sharks, but, well. That isn't exactly as fast as I thought it 'twould be >.<
4.) Even more than experience, what's a good place to earn gold? Because I don't even have Staff at Circle 62...>.>. Sos, I need Credits. And my Trade skill, Artisan, is only at Apprentice, SO. Not much gold there.
5.) Pardon my language, but what the Nil is with these absolutely outrageous credit prices?
6.) Tips for Bardic stuffs. Is it kinda easy? Because the way I'm writing it, I'll have like fifteen or twenty pages by the time I'm done with it. Are they allowed to be that long?
7.) I don't get why 65 doesn't have ten bound credits. Seems awfully unfair sad.gif
8.) Can Aquamancers become fairly good combatants if they aren't Psionicists? (Ima Runist and LOVING it), but I'd like to be able to kill people every once in-awhile, hehe.

Firstly, you don't have to use terms like "nil" or "circle" on the forums. You can say "level" and "hell" and whatever else. Completely OOC on the forums.

1. I believe that you'll get the stats that you would get if you had been human the entire time.
2. Unsure.
3. I'm 68 and I bash at the Moors, Shallach, and the Asylum.
4. The places I just listed can net 15k gold all together in one run. Not individually, but all together.
5. Greed. It's nice getting 7k for a credit, as opposed to 5.5k.
6. I don't know, but you could probably split it up into different pieces, and submit a different piece of the story with each Bardic.
7. Thems the brakes.
8. Yeah. Don't get pigeonholed into the whole "YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS AND BE GOOD AT PVP" bull :censor:. There've been plenty of times where a class has been denounced as underpowered or :censor:, and then someone comes along and kicks ass with it.
Casilu2009-08-13 00:32:07
1. You will get the stats.
2. They're somewhere on xieltalnara.googlepages.com

And for the runist, I have to disagree. One on one combat will be frustrating since you won't have a good insta. You'll have a good demesne for group fighting, but with no way to stop or slow down curing to get the runist insta (something like sap), you'll have to either freeze them to death with the the Aqua insta or get the phantasms one.
Shaddus2009-08-13 00:41:59
If you have decent reflexes, hunt in the i'Xiaa Asylum, the parasites on level 3 are about 6k+ a run.
Furien2009-08-13 01:24:21
I think I've met you on an alt, neat.

Runes are mainly meant for Druids, and as an Aquamancer you probably won't be killing anyone solo. In general Psionics is all around better, to burst your bubble- better defense, utility, offensive power. Runes can be pretty strong when embedded, though, and I doubt Celestia will be raided all that successfully if you put a rad rune in every room.
Razenth2009-08-13 01:29:58
If we had a meld in every room in the first place, we wouldn't even need the rad runes.
Furien2009-08-13 01:48:09
Also, credit prices are this way because people trade credits for dingbats, usually on a 3cr:1db basis. I'm honestly not sure when it will fade.
Unknown2009-08-13 02:09:23
No, credit prices are mostly as they are now because gold is becoming increasingly easier to get. When the potential gold income per hour of the whole game rises, the amount of gold viewed as equal to the value of a credit also goes up.

Dingbats only affect credits insofar that people would rather have credits than gold because gold is comparatively useless... unless you want to buy credits with it, or the odd circumstance where you want to get a manse/expand an aethership instead.
Unknown2009-08-13 02:28:34
Hehe, Razenth has a point. (And the only reason I was being IC was for my own humor. I know, I'm weird >.>).
Anways.

Now, I just hate the Grey Moors. I really do. It's hunted out CONSTANTLY, and when you can't kill the Aslarans, (which I see there, alive, about 6x more than I ever do Krokani), it gets rather hard. Although with only 3400 health, the parasites kinda kill me, I think?

Yay for meeting as an alt! I love the sociality tongue.gif. Who wouldn't want a Manse? I'd love to have my own house, personally. And I do plan on buying an Aethership, eventually ^^.

I know, I like to spend gold on "useless" things, according to everyone else. So sue me XD

Well, I guess I'll try splitting it into parts-the Bardic thing-we'll see....

Any other good gold/hunting areas? I also heard lobstrosities were good experience/gold, but I've yet to be able to survive on Astral.
Furien2009-08-13 02:46:28
Remember, you can kill anything you want so long as nobody sees you doing it!
Xenthos2009-08-13 04:09:09
QUOTE (Vendetta Morendo @ Aug 12 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, credit prices are mostly as they are now because gold is becoming increasingly easier to get. When the potential gold income per hour of the whole game rises, the amount of gold viewed as equal to the value of a credit also goes up.

Dingbats only affect credits insofar that people would rather have credits than gold because gold is comparatively useless... unless you want to buy credits with it, or the odd circumstance where you want to get a manse/expand an aethership instead.

If you could pay 100,000 gold for a 10-hour TrueFavour-like-effect, I wonder how much gold would be burned out of the economy.
Moiraine2009-08-13 04:12:26
QUOTE (Xenthos @ Aug 13 2009, 04:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you could pay 100,000 gold for a 10-hour TrueFavour-like-effect, I wonder how much gold would be burned out of the economy.

Can't you? Or can you not offer gold here?
Kante2009-08-13 04:35:58
Does anyone even know the essence to gold conversion rate?
Zenon2009-08-13 04:40:19
QUOTE (Kante @ Aug 12 2009, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone even know the essence to gold conversion rate?

It might be 1 essence per gold.
Unknown2009-08-13 04:40:26
I thought it was one to one.
Kante2009-08-13 04:53:28
A full bottle of esteem is 75k essence, I think. A bottle of esteem costs less than 10k.

Jus' sayin.
Unknown2009-08-13 05:17:53
It used to be 1:1, but that sucked. I believe it was raised to 5 essence per 1 gold.
Unknown2009-08-13 05:30:02
Full bottle of esteem == 65535 - highest unsigned 16 bit integer.
I fairly sure Azoth is right on the gold. It's certainly not 1 to 1. If 5 to 1 is incorrect, then it's 6 to 1.
Ilyarin2009-08-13 07:24:36
2009/08/13 07:24:20 - +5 essence from a gold sovereign by Ilyarin.
Zallafar2009-08-13 07:56:58
QUOTE (AllergictoSabres @ Aug 12 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Full bottle of esteem == 65535 - highest unsigned 16 bit integer.
I fairly sure Azoth is right on the gold. It's certainly not 1 to 1. If 5 to 1 is incorrect, then it's 6 to 1.
QUOTE (Ilyarin @ Aug 13 2009, 12:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2009/08/13 07:24:20 - +5 essence from a gold sovereign by Ilyarin.

So esteem should sell for 13107 gold.