A Lesson in Unity

by Shiawase

Back to Chronicles of the Basin.

Shiawase2009-08-10 05:36:47
I just adore Tynghall. dazed.gif His creativity and role play skills never cease to amaze me. <3

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "I thank ye for attending. This ritual I shall be trying to invoke the Spirit of the Wolf."

Fly Kaliska, Ward of the Wyrd pushes his dreadlocks out of his face and to the side of his head, causing a metallic chime as his silver beads clash.

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "To help avoid interruptions, and to help foster the proper atmosphere..."

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "We will be eating till we are all satiated, and sleeping till we are all fully-rested."

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "Likewise, the Keeper and myself will be eating first. Ye will eat after us."

You nod your head emphatically.

Kaliska nods his head emphatically.

You pick up black pepper and juniper beef steak.

Tynghall picks up a steak cooked in garlic oil.

Tynghall nods his head at you.

You nod your head.

You quickly devour black pepper and juniper beef steak.
Juicy, tender and succulent, the beef is exquisitely flavoured by the thick, spicy-sweet black pepper and juniper gravy.

Tynghall eats a steak cooked in garlic oil with obvious gusto.

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "Ye may now feed."

Rael suddenly scoops up a steak cooked in garlic oil.

Cryger picks up a steak cooked in garlic oil.

Kaliska picks up a sizzling galingale steak.

Rael quickly devours a sizzling galingale steak.

Kaliska quickly devours a sizzling galingale steak.

Cryger consumes a steak cooked in garlic oil leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

Cryger consumes a sizzling galingale steak leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

Rael consumes a steak cooked in garlic oil leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "You are all full, I presume?"

Wyrden Snare Rael, Ward of Xenthos says, "Very."

You nod your head emphatically.

Cryger nods his head emphatically.

Tynghall takes a long drag off his pipe.

Wyrden Snare Rael, Ward of Xenthos says, "Should we rest as well?"

Fly Kaliska, Ward of the Wyrd says, "Aye."

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "Indeed."

You close your eyes, curl up in a ball, and fall asleep.

Tynghall closes his eyes, curls up into a ball and falls asleep.

Rael closes his eyes, curls up into a ball and falls asleep.

Kaliska closes his eyes, curls up into a ball and falls asleep.

Shiawase takes her spot behind the drum, pressing the flats of her feet together.

You sit yourself down.

Rael opens his eyes and stretches languidly, a smile on his face.

Cryger takes a long drag off his pipe.

Cryger clenches his fists and grits his teeth.

Tynghall opens his eyes and stretches languidly, a smile on his face.

Tynghall stands up and stretches his arms out wide.

Kaliska opens his eyes and stretches languidly, a smile on his face.

Kaliska stands up and stretches his arms out wide.

Kaliska stretches languidly.

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "Rael is still sleeping?"

You shake your head.

Wyrden Snare Rael, Ward of Xenthos says, "I'm awake."

Tynghall purses his lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as he carefully gathers his thoughts.

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "Right, then. Out of respect for the Spirits, please sheathe or unwield your weapons, and remove your helms, if you have one."

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd sets his pack upon the nearby bench.

Tynghall nods his head emphatically.

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd takes his place in front of Shiawase, sitting down and crossing his legs.

Tynghall sits down.

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "You may commence, Keeper."

Shiawase nods her head and places both hands upon the deerskin drum. With her left hand she beats the drum three times, and with her right once. She repeats the rhythm, it growing louder and more erratic.

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd bows his head and closes his eyes, breathing in deeply and then exhaling.

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd continues his breathing pattern, swaying back and forth with the rhythm of the drumbeat.

Shiawase continues the steady rhythm, pounding the drum harder.

Still swaying back and forth in rythm with the drum, Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd intones, "Spirit of the Wolf, we, Your servants beseech You to share with us Your wisdom."

His breath becoming somewhat laboured, Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd intones, "Spirit of the Wolf, we, Your servants beseech You to share with us Your wisdom."

Shiawase closes her eyes slightly, continuing the rhythm of the drum, her head bowing in reverance.

Gasping softly for air, his body beginning to suffer light convulsions, Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd intones, "Spirit of the Wolf, we, Your servants beseech You to share with us Your wisdom."

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd screams aloud as he falls over, his body curling up into a fetal position, shivering violently.

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd slowly begins to rise back to his seated position, an air of power and confidence reflected in his eyes.

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd writhes about on the floor, his body convulsing wildly before coming to a complete calm.

In a deep, growling voice, Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "Why have ye called upon me?"

Continuing the drum's beat, you say to Tynghall, "We have asked you beseech to us your wisdom of unity."

In a deep, growling voice, Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "Is that so, mortal? I see. Very well, I shall teach ye a short lesson."

In a deep, growling voice, Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "Many of you may notice, that a wolf rarely travels or hunts alone. Many of the other beasts would consider this weakness, but that is not so."

Shiawase continues the steady drum beat, it decreasing slowly in volume.

In a deep, growling voice, Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "Take for example the stag, my little pups. A powerful animal, with deadly weapons. A single wolf by herself may indeed be strong, and capable of bringing the stag down, but how much more capable is a pack of wolves?"

Shiawase glances curiously about the room.

In a deep, growling voice, Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "You silly mortals place too much emphasis on the self. Surely, the strongest and wisest wolves are the alphas, but do they not look out for their other packmates?"

In a deep, growling voice, Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "Likewise, my pups, ye should do the same. Do not turn your back on your packmates, guard them with your life. Hunt your enemies and prey alike, and share in the resulting spoils together."

In a deep, growling voice, Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "My bond with this vessel grows weak. Heed my words, pups. Your pack is of the utmost importance, if ye stick together, anything may be accomplished."

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd gasps loudly for air as his body is thrown back onto the ground, shivering intensely.

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd slowly rises to his feet, stil gasping for air, his legs barely supporting him.

Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "The ritual is concluded. Ponder the words of the Spirit, and take them to heart."

Shakily, Shaman Tynghall Blackcopse, Ward of the Wyrd says, "You are all dismissed."
Unknown2009-08-10 05:45:48
Aw, cute.
Diamondais2009-08-10 05:54:30
aww, I'm sorry I missed this. Hopefully it will happen again!
Damadreas2009-08-10 05:57:46
Slumber party!!

Sorry, just got that impression from the beginning of the log, hehe.
Kante2009-08-10 06:01:58
Slumber party?

Can we do stiff as a board, light as a feather?
Celina2009-08-10 06:31:57
Sad to see you leave BT. sad.gif
Kante2009-08-10 06:52:25
D'awww, thanks. wub.gif

The Ebonguard just seems to "fit" Tynghall better, though.
Unknown2009-08-10 09:19:31
I should make my Lectures like this, getting possessed by Mother Night! dribble.gif

*pulls his Rituals and Lectures out of the dusty drawer*
Unknown2009-08-10 12:19:50
I am inspired. biggrin.gif
Rael2009-08-12 07:32:15
Awesome work Shiawase! You're doing a great job smile.gif

You too Tynghall! *learn 15 roleplay from Tygnhall*

The only complaint I have is the time spent waiting for the tailor/loin cloth but other than that it was timely and very well executed.
Karel2009-08-12 07:42:10
Wish I was there.
Kante2009-08-12 23:31:43
QUOTE (Rael @ Aug 12 2009, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome work Shiawase! You're doing a great job smile.gif

You too Tynghall! *learn 15 roleplay from Tygnhall*

The only complaint I have is the time spent waiting for the tailor/loin cloth but other than that it was timely and very well executed.

Thanks.

And yeah...the loincloth thing... I had meant to get one before, but I put it off, and Shia demanded I do the ritual right then, pretty much. So I had to wing it, mostly.

Sorry about that. tongue.gif
Everiine2009-08-13 01:03:33
Ev and Tyng need to meet.
Kante2009-08-13 02:01:34
QUOTE (Everiine @ Aug 12 2009, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ev and Tyng need to meet.

Serenguard Shaman meets Ebonguard Shaman.

I smell a sitcom.