domoth fite

by Vathael

Back to Combat Logs.

Vathael2009-11-02 02:37:39
Log

Cause Xenthos wanted to see it.
Xenthos2009-11-02 02:43:33
Hm, was looking for the 6v6 one, prior to the champions showing up.
Chade2009-11-02 02:51:06
That was a good part, but where's the rest, I really enjoyed that Domoth fight.
Celina2009-11-02 02:52:30
Interesting.

I thought I was going to read the 6v6 domoth fight starting in Ceren's meld with three orgs versus one, where the single org won.

Instead I get a snippet of an artied warrior killing cloth wearers. Ooooh, how thrilling.
Munsia2009-11-02 02:54:19
QUOTE (Celina @ Nov 1 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interesting.

I thought I was going to read the 6v6 domoth fight starting in Ceren's meld with three orgs versus one, where the single org won.

Instead I get a snippet of an artied warrior killing cloth wearers. Ooooh, how thrilling.

Org's != People, girlie. The fact still remains that Glom has a weighted combat system due to the admins taking pity on your souls suspicious.gif

As I've stated in the past, when glom gat their rears handed to them, it was done with perfectly reasonable skills. The people just sucked. Now purely efficient people from different orgs, in different situations, are having trouble taking down Glom. Why's that? Well, it's because your skills were weighted specifically for you. suspicious.gif
Xenthos2009-11-02 02:56:09
QUOTE (munsia @ Nov 1 2009, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Org's != People, girlie. The fact still remains that Glom has a weighted combat system due to the admins taking pity on your souls suspicious.gif

As I've stated in the past, when glom gat their rears handed to them, it was done with perfectly reasonable skills. The people just sucked. Now purely efficient people from different orgs, in different situations, are having trouble taking down Glom. Why's that? Well, it's because your skills were weighted specifically for you. suspicious.gif

What changes? Things have been consistently downgraded. Longnight we've had since Night was released, only difference is that now there are numbers to use it. I certainly am not seeing any admin pity, especially along the lines of giving Magnagora 250k power for essentially nothing...
Unknown2009-11-02 02:56:39
Can you elaborate a bit on what changes you are referring to? I know Harbingers haven't had anything majorly new for quite some time (for example, most of my changes as envoy were stuff for all bard guilds, like letting octave follow elevation changes).
Celina2009-11-02 02:57:29
QUOTE (munsia @ Nov 1 2009, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

......................?

Conspiracy.

Correction. COVENSPIRACY.

edit: maybe she's talking about the choke nerf and is just really confused.
Unknown2009-11-02 03:01:55
damn glomhax
Celina2009-11-02 03:08:01
Don't worry. Nocht and Viravain will delete this thread. Then we can just deny our secret got out.
Xenthos2009-11-02 03:09:19
QUOTE (Celina @ Nov 1 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't worry. Nocht and Viravain will delete this thread. Then we can just deny our secret got out.

They can't delete it, that would be Glom Favouritism.
Unknown2009-11-02 03:25:03
Glomdoring got 500 DMP shields and 100 credits each. Not to mention 250,000 power. Yes, the Admins favor us.
Merik2009-11-02 03:28:25
Every time Munsia posts/says anything, it's somehow dumber than the last time.

It's remarkable.
Xiel2009-11-02 03:33:51
10 gold on the mention of the Glom forum zerg sometime within the next day.
Xenthos2009-11-02 03:35:26
QUOTE (Xiel @ Nov 1 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
10 gold on the mention of the Glom forum zerg sometime within the next day.

Didn't you just self-fulfill that bet..?
Vathael2009-11-02 03:41:22
I'm very sorry for posting the part before the Champion zerg like you asked, Xenthos. Here is the part with the Champions zerging us that you said you didn't want to see.
log
Xenthos2009-11-02 03:44:12
QUOTE (Vathael @ Nov 1 2009, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm very sorry for posting the part before the Champion zerg like you asked, Xenthos. Here is the part with the Champions zerging us that you said you didn't want to see.
log

Yes, I asked for the part just before the champions came in. Which is, you know, the one you knew I was talking about because you were blaming the stalemate on Celest / Serenwilde. I don't know why you're trying to say otherwise now. :/
Vathael2009-11-02 03:52:25
QUOTE (Xenthos @ Nov 1 2009, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I asked for the part just before the champions came in. Which is, you know, the one you knew I was talking about because you were blaming the stalemate on Celest / Serenwilde. I don't know why you're trying to say otherwise now. :/

Don't be a smartass, obviously I misunderstood what you meant by

(Bellator Societas): You say, "The one where you all spawned a ton of champions to kill us."

(Bellator Societas): You say, "?"

(Bellator Societas): Xenthos (from an Aetherbubble) says, "The fight prior to the champions."

(Bellator Societas): Xenthos (from an Aetherbubble) says, "That was the second fight, Ceren."

(Bellator Societas): Xenthos (from an Aetherbubble) says, "Yeah, I saw that."

and took it as the fight before the one where you all had to get champions to zerg us because I saw that one. Don't be a douchebag just because your buddies are. smile.gif
Xenthos2009-11-02 03:54:42
QUOTE (Vathael @ Nov 1 2009, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't be a smartass, obviously I misunderstood what you meant by

(Bellator Societas): You say, "The one where you all spawned a ton of champions to kill us."

(Bellator Societas): You say, "?"

(Bellator Societas): Xenthos (from an Aetherbubble) says, "The fight prior to the champions."

(Bellator Societas): Xenthos (from an Aetherbubble) says, "That was the second fight, Ceren."

(Bellator Societas): Xenthos (from an Aetherbubble) says, "Yeah, I saw that."

and took it as the fight before the one where you all had to get champions to zerg us because I saw that one. Don't be a douchebag just because your buddies are. smile.gif

"Prior" as in, the portion of the fight just before the champions came (as that part isn't so interesting).
Vathael2009-11-02 03:57:03
QUOTE (Xenthos @ Nov 1 2009, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Prior" as in, the portion of the fight just before the champions came (as that part isn't so interesting).

Well, that part stalemated out because there was a lot of shield whoring and divinefire spamming, so. Dunno what to tell you about that. You all did kill a couple of the noobs though, good job. smile.gif