Lord Elostian Interview

by Dynami

Back to Chronicles of the Basin.

Dynami2009-06-18 04:37:45
First Divine interaction! Yay! But, I was gathering sands and I was waiting for them to come back, so I was reading the forums. Then, Lord Elostian comes by and asks me what I am doing and it leads to me saying really stupid things doh.gif . He gives me a mini interview that ends in me, yet again, looking foolish (Does anyone see a pattern developing?). So, I ask someone about it and he says that I did fine (I am still suspicious dunno.gif ). Anyway, Lord Elostian sounds super cool and I am speaking to one of the Order members and I am getting him to teach me everything. Can't wait until I try again! clap_1.gif
Shaddus2009-06-18 05:23:36
QUOTE (Dynami @ Jun 17 2009, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First Divine interaction! Yay! But, I was gathering sands and I was waiting for them to come back, so I was reading the forums. Then, Lord Elostian comes by and asks me what I am doing and it leads to me saying really stupid things doh.gif . He gives me a mini interview that ends in me, yet again, looking foolish (Does anyone see a pattern developing?). So, I ask someone about it and he says that I did fine (I am still suspicious dunno.gif ). Anyway, Lord Elostian sounds super cool and I am speaking to one of the Order members and I am getting him to teach me everything. Can't wait until I try again! clap_1.gif

Log or it didn't happen.
Razenth2009-06-18 05:28:13
Cold, Shaddus, cold.
Unknown2009-06-19 06:00:58
QUOTE (Shaddus Mes'ard @ Jun 18 2009, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Log or it didn't happen.

Pics or you didn't happen! ninja.gif