Looking to Commission

by Everiine

Back to Creative Arts.

Everiine2009-05-30 18:47:20
Alright, I suck at drawing, sketching, painting, everything. At various times I've tried and usually failed at producing an acceptable representation of Everiine. So, I'm turning to all of you for talent! I've got all the descriptions you'd need, I'm just looking for someone to turn those descriptions into a picture, whether it's a sketch, drawing, painting, or photoshop picture. I can't offer many credits, but I can offer some, and a reasonable payment can be worked out. If you are interested, send me a forum PM.
Unknown2009-05-31 00:37:15
QUOTE (Everiine @ May 30 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright, I suck at drawing, sketching, painting, everything. At various times I've tried and usually failed at producing an acceptable representation of Everiine. So, I'm turning to all of you for talent! I've got all the descriptions you'd need, I'm just looking for someone to turn those descriptions into a picture, whether it's a sketch, drawing, painting, or photoshop picture. I can't offer many credits, but I can offer some, and a reasonable payment can be worked out. If you are interested, send me a forum PM.

Everiine2009-05-31 02:01:58
I will only accept that one if you pay ME credits. Lots and lots and lots of credits.
Somaria2009-05-31 19:30:36
Send me the desc and a brief summary of Everiine's personality. I might want to after all my other projects are done.
Everiine2009-05-31 20:07:06
I've gotten a few responses, and since I won't have a lot of credits, I'll close this one for now. Unless for some reason you really, really, REALLY want to do this project. I'll send the descriptions to those who have asked for them. Thanks for your interest!