Homsar

by Parabollus

Back to The Funnies.

Parabollus2009-05-03 03:21:58
I don't know if any of you still watch Homestar Runner. I'm guessing many of you have but stopped watching it at some point. For some reason I still watch it occasionally, though, when I'm bored and there's nothing better to do (which seems to be right now bored.gif). But after watching a few back toons on the site, an idea struck me like a heavy lourde...

The world needs more Homsar.

But who is Homsar, you ask? Well, those familiar with H*R should know, but those who aren't can get an idea via his Character Page. Although that gives you the basics, there is still not much that is known about this anomalous character. For example, in the Strong Bad e-mail fan club, it is "revealed" that Homsar's parents are a Chipwich and a cup of coffee. However! The cup of coffee is not a confirmed parent of Homsar - indeed, in interview, Strong Bad merely claims on Homsar's behalf that Homsar was raised by a cup of coffee. This does not mean that the cup of coffee was Homsar's birth parent. So much about Homsar remains an enigma.

Okay, I'm getting to the point here. Please, keep reading.

The Uncyclopedia has attempted the noble task of filling in this knowledge void, via the only method they know - making censor.gif up! And I figured, we should do the same. For science! So, everyone visiting this thread can participate by making up a random fact about Homsar.

The rules:
  • There are none.
  • Homsar doesn't follow any rules. Why should we?
  • Well, okay, one rule: don't post a fact if it would break the rules of this forum. There. A rule. Happy now?

I shall start. Ahem:

Homsar's hat is actually a quantum singularity, created in an experiment where Homsar attempted to smash a molecule of popped popcorn into Martian rock with a pocket particle accelerator he made from a rubber band and a dowsing rod.

Okay, now you make up one. Trust me, this forum game will be fun. Sure beats breaking up with me.
Xavius2009-05-03 23:03:34
QUOTE (Parabollus @ May 2 2009, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, now you make up one. Trust me, this forum game will be fun. Sure beats breaking up with me.

...I don't think we can see each other anymore.
Reiha2009-05-03 23:09:12
QUOTE (Xavius @ May 3 2009, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Breaking up through the forums is so not cool.
Xavius2009-05-03 23:16:06
QUOTE (Reiha @ May 3 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whatever. It's ok to get hitched through the forums, but when things turn sour, it's not ok to break up through the forums? It's like the rules are only there to protect people's feelings, not maintain order and iron-fisted discipline. Hmph.
Reiha2009-05-04 01:43:08
QUOTE (Xavius @ May 3 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whatever. It's ok to get hitched through the forums, but when things turn sour, it's not ok to break up through the forums? It's like the rules are only there to protect people's feelings, not maintain order and iron-fisted discipline. Hmph.

You get the point. Good boy. *pets*
Parabollus2009-05-04 23:33:18
QUOTE (Xavius @ May 3 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't look now...I'm just a friendly reminder!

AaAaAaAaAaAaA! AaAaAaAaAaAaA! Think I won the Powerball. spaz.gif
Fania2009-05-07 04:08:35
QUOTE (Reiha @ May 3 2009, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about leaving the realms for decades but not telling the person you are dating that you are leaving?
Reiha2009-05-10 14:17:35
QUOTE (Fania @ May 6 2009, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What about leaving the realms for decades but not telling the person you are dating that you are leaving?

That's cool.
Gaetele2009-05-11 23:53:05
Speaking of hooking up through the forums...

Hey Reiha! ~.^