Izekeal

by Alef

Back to Combat Logs.

Alef2009-04-28 20:13:40
This one went horrendously bad for me. My offense was all over the place, and I didn't really have much of a plan. That said, I've fixed a few of the issues, most notably; tracking my songs and rewielding my violin.

Other than that, I'm looking for general advice.

http://nogfx.org/logs/664
Llandros2009-04-28 21:00:07
If you are just using glamours for passive annoyance don't forget hypnotic pattern.

What were you ordering him to do? I didn't see you taking adavantage of dark master.

You need to work on using music to kill. You were two thirds through the fight before you had him with mana barbs and ego vice at the same time. Get a tinkering etching if you are having trouble with the timing since it will make it easier. Also, use powerspikes. Izekeal loves haymaker, which is 10 power. It just takes a little practice to get the timing and feel for it. You need to be on balance for when he eats earwort and be able to spot when smoke comes out his ears to tell you which auric you need to hit him with or when to go in with minor sixth.

Alef2009-04-28 21:17:12
QUOTE (Llandros @ Apr 28 2009, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you are just using glamours for passive annoyance don't forget hypnotic pattern.

What were you ordering him to do? I didn't see you taking adavantage of dark master.

You need to work on using music to kill. You were two thirds through the fight before you had him with mana barbs and ego vice at the same time. Get a tinkering etching if you are having trouble with the timing since it will make it easier. Also, use powerspikes. Izekeal loves haymaker, which is 10 power. It just takes a little practice to get the timing and feel for it. You need to be on balance for when he eats earwort and be able to spot when smoke comes out his ears to tell you which auric you need to hit him with or when to go in with minor sixth.

I've since fixed the dark master issue, that should now be worked in correctly, and I'd forgotten to reapply the etching before the spar. I remember you saying about hypnotic pattern before, but I'll remember to work that in as well next time.

The timing is where my issue is at the moment, I've started to get a feel for it, I just need to keep working on it. I've got the aurics coloured respectively, to make picking them up a lot easier on the attacks, and in general.

Cheers.
Llandros2009-04-28 21:35:52
Remember wrathfulcanticle can give confusion so ticks from hypnotic pattern and epilepsy are that much worse when they have it.
Also, breathing contagion if you are liched can help maximize necroscream.
Vathael2009-04-28 21:47:25
man, a warrior that can't kill a little bard. lol