Family Tree

by Zasha

Back to Chronicles of the Basin.

Zasha2009-03-25 18:10:54
So, have finally created my own family, splintering off from the n'Kylbar to the Mak'Reya. Sitting down to write up a family tree when I suddenly realize.. I cannot remember anything about Endantee sad.gif Since he suicided I cannot just go family tree him or even myself for that matter:

You are a founder of the Mak'Reya family.
You were born into the House of n'Kylbar.
Spouse:
Seraku Mak'Reya
Grandparents:
Revan n'Kylbar
Arimisia Mes'ard
Parents:
Ongaku n'Kylbar
Chrisix

The parent keeps changing, the last was a a Coolzoey or something along those lines. What really stinks though is Zasha had grandparents though Endantee and they were removed because of his suicide, which I really do not think they should have been. So I have no clue about that part of Zasha's family now. So basically, coming here to ask if anyone remembers who Endantee's parents are so that I can at least write it in a personal family tree so that those family ties are not forever lost. The only thing I can recall for certain is that the family is based in Serenwilde. If anyone can give me anything I would really appreciate it smile.gif
Desitrus2009-03-25 18:19:44
I know one family tree that branches out and collapses back in on itself. Teehee.
Shaddus2009-03-25 21:10:25
QUOTE (Desitrus @ Mar 25 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know one family tree that branches out and collapses back in on itself. Teehee.

You leave my family alone, damn it. :brandish:
Harkux2009-03-26 01:12:54
I believe that Endantee was the kid of Seraphia and Eamon, though I'm not absolutely sure. I do know he was a Starleaf. If it makes you feel any better, I can't figure out my family tree because one of Myrkr's parents suicided.

As for the Mes'ard family tree screw-up, my bad lolz sry.
Arix2009-03-26 01:19:01
QUOTE (Desitrus @ Mar 25 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

now now, leave Y'Kaliath alone
Casilu2009-03-26 01:36:11
QUOTE (Desitrus @ Mar 25 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds more like the family tree was poking the family bush.
Shaddus2009-03-26 01:45:44
QUOTE (casilu @ Mar 25 2009, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds more like the family tree was poking the family bush.

They kept it in the family.
Mirami2009-03-26 14:07:46
Perfect place to ask this!

Vhedra suicided, so I was wondering... can a progenitor-by-marriage confirm bloodbonds, or does the death of one of two progenitors mean the death of the progenitor generation?
Zasha2009-03-26 21:38:37
Thanks and I talked to Barrin in game and he did confirm that Seraphia and Eamon were Endantee's parents.

As for a family and one of the founders suiciding, sad to say you have to have the other original founder in order to bring more people into the family confused.gif Seraku had that happen to him with his sister. It is a flaw that I am not sure really can be fixed, if so it would have to be either someone stepping into the place of said absent founder or the one original one left having all the say. but yeah, being married to a founder does not make you founder, makes you a root generation, this also applies if you are brough into the family by the two founders though that is a bit screwy still too as in when you family tree that person it says they are root generation by marriage - even if they are not married.
Unknown2009-03-26 21:42:03
QUOTE (Harkux @ Mar 25 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe that Endantee was the kid of Seraphia and Eamon, though I'm not absolutely sure. I do know he was a Starleaf. If it makes you feel any better, I can't figure out my family tree because one of Myrkr's parents suicided.

As for the Mes'ard family tree screw-up, my bad lolz sry.

Meliana + Raflein --> Arukashi
Arukashi + Atuniel --> Myrkr
Harkux2009-03-26 21:43:24
Oh, awesome.

Thank you, Myrkr <3