Isuka vs. Celina

by Isuka

Back to Combat Logs.

Isuka2009-03-21 08:30:13
Log on NoGFX

Short match, because I was only curing off of diagnose, and rigormortis stopped my offense. Got a lot of good info from the fight, though.
Esano2009-03-21 08:34:50
Just the first thing. The absolute first thing.

Eat earwort.

Seriously.
Isuka2009-03-21 08:37:36
QUOTE (Esano @ Mar 21 2009, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just the first thing. The absolute first thing.

Eat earwort.

Seriously.

Yeah, first thing I did after that match is code in an auto-redef for truehearing.
Xiel2009-03-21 09:28:51
Sip love since it doesn't look like you're using an enemies list enough for the negative effects of the elixir to matter much to you whereas it'd save you some more time against list-dependent people.
Esano2009-03-21 09:46:03
CODE
diagnose
You are:
--- Afflictions Reset ---
attracted to Celina.
infected with stomach worms.
Affliction added: Worms
sip choleric
suffering from a pox.
Affliction added: Pox
apply liniment
afflicted by a crippled right arm.
Affliction added: Broken right arm
afflicted by a crippled left arm.
Affliction added: Broken left arm
afflicted by a crippled right leg.
Affliction added: Broken right leg
afflicted by a crippled left leg.
Affliction added: Broken left leg
suffering from epilepsy.
Affliction added: Epilepsy
outr kombu
eat kombu
unnaturally stupid.
an insomniac.
entangled.

You're not getting an echo for stupidity or entanglement - and you might find it useful to wait for prompt before curing, because I'd cure stupidity before epilepsy, myself. But I'm not a balance user, so it doesn't stack so badly.

You're also missing a few other lines throughout, but I presume that fell under 'a lot of good info'.

EDIT:

And here,
CODE
You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Celina.
----- RAZE!!! -----

Your right leg suddenly stiffens and loses all feeling sensation, rendering it useless.
raze Celina
You must regain balance first.

A sick feeling ferments throughout your body.
slash left Celina

In a swift, fluid motion, Celina springs up from her hands to land crouched on her feet.
You must regain balance first.

You have recovered balance on all limbs.
slash left Celina
Swinging a midnight dragon katana in an underhand arc, you strike at Celina, but your swing hits her powerful aura and
rebounds back into you. Isuka slashes your left leg, mangling a major artery that explodes blood in all directions.
Hmmmm. Why must everything be so difficult to figure out?

You didn't actually check that your raze went through, and so slashed and hit rebounding.
Ronny2009-03-21 10:13:18
Why would you raze and hit when you have cleave?
Isuka2009-03-21 19:22:29
QUOTE (Ronny @ Mar 21 2009, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why would you raze and hit when you have cleave?

Because cleave is slow, and I was trying to stay on balance as much as I could. Cleave takes as much time as raze and slash.
Isuka2009-03-21 19:27:14
I actually didn't have the diagnose or afflict triggers for stupidity, although it is set for priority above almost everything else in my system.

But yeah, I went through and picked everything out. I implemented a balance catch for the raze so it won't try unless I'm able, which should resolve the issue of me hitting myself.
Isuka2009-03-21 19:30:10
I think I'll switch my system around a bit so that I don't scan for cures until the diagnose finishes, like Esano said.
Ronny2009-03-21 19:50:24
QUOTE (Isuka @ Mar 22 2009, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because cleave is slow, and I was trying to stay on balance as much as I could. Cleave takes as much time as raze and slash.

I don't quite understand. If you think cleave takes as much time as raze and slash, why do you subject yourself to the delay between commands instead of just cleaving right off?

Raze from time attack message was seen until balance recovery <03:41:12.114> <03:41:13.55>

Same with strike <03:41:22.891> <03:41:25.311>

Cleave <03:41:18.206> <03:41:20.998>

Might have lagged a little but this is as good as my connection gets and its consistent enough now that the delay between receiving both messages should have been about the same. Cleave also counts as 3 razes or something and clears rebounding, shield and speed defense.
Celina2009-03-21 21:22:52
I forgot to drop selfishness so my insta-gank didn't work. sad.gif

edit: Only had 9 power anyways. Hmph.