Seeking an alt

by Unknown

Back to Chronicles of the Basin.

Unknown2009-03-06 16:22:03
Just putting an ad, of sorts, out that I'm interested in interacting with people who want to help explore alterna-kephera RP with me. By that, I mean kephera based in Glom (I've got a Hive, clan and everything!), focused on the "power" being in a hive brings, rather than the more traditional "repress the soulless" mindset. I'm working on some subversive RP, such as planning and attempts to overthrow the Queens of the Undervault, that sort of stuff. If interested, you'd ideally still retain a racial, instinctive dislike towards Illithoid (negotiable to what extent, of course), and would be playing an underling role (not negotiable). There can be only one Queen, after all. biggrin.gif However, that role in itself can be quite fun, and feel free to ham it up, if you want.

Racial RP thread is here, so you can get an example of my style. CLANHEP WHIVE is the tentative clan. I've rewritten the description for my cartel for use in the current RP I have going, but I am intrigued about the thought of actually creating a subversive pocket hive within Glom, so...yeah...

If you're interested, uhh...just make an alt (obviously, a kephera) in Glom and find me. I'm around a lot. If I see a kephera in Glom, I'll likely mob them quickly to hive bond anyways, so don't worry about initial interaction too much.
Krackenor2009-03-06 18:01:53

suspicious.gif
Unknown2009-03-06 18:24:58
QUOTE (Krackenor @ Mar 7 2009, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
suspicious.gif

I'll try the blindly zealous follower.
Unknown2009-03-07 19:26:22
QUOTE (Krackenor @ Mar 6 2009, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
suspicious.gif

You're already part of my Hive's development! Or...would be, if you'd log in and let us finish that talk. I can't go forward in my plotting... dry.gif
Casilu2009-03-07 19:39:07
QUOTE (Sadhyra @ Mar 7 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're already part of my Hive's development! Or...would be, if you'd log in and let us finish that talk. I can't go forward in my plotting... dry.gif

I'd come and help but I don't think I have the time for an alt. Sounds like alot of fun, though.
Urazial2009-03-07 20:05:08
Don't forget to give the hive lots of hugglez! cloud9.gif
Unknown2009-03-07 20:08:08
OMG CROSS-THREAD GRIEFING. REPORTING THIS POST.
Urazial2009-03-07 20:35:27
quickexit.gif
Mihewi2009-03-07 21:37:52
>_< I'd totally get in on the buggy fun if there wasn't like... ten new kephera already popping up out of the ground in Glom.
Unknown2009-03-07 21:54:49
At this rate, we're going to be the Kephera's new racial org. Even if only a few end up sticking around, it should be fun. Had some good interactions so far. <3

On that note, I'm loving seeing all the different interpretations of the race. I, personally, go with something based off the Cho-ja from the Empire series (I found them fascinating and complex), with the Glom Keph being the native, free ones, and the UV Keph being the ones akin to the Tsurani-inhibited ones. biggrin.gif
Rika2009-03-07 21:55:45
Guys. Sadhyra only asked for a kephera or three.

*points to subtitle of thread*
Vionne2009-03-07 21:56:50
If you want to branch out and have some jewelry designs in addition to your tailoring stuff, let me know. I don't have time for an alt but I'd love to help your RP ideas out.
Unknown2009-03-07 21:59:17
Ooooh. Yes. I will think up something nifty that we could get done. biggrin.gif
Kante2009-03-08 06:33:59
Cool idea when it comes to overthrowing the Kepheran Queens and Kings of the undervault. Though Tyngh doesn't very much like Saddy, or kephera for that matter, I find it to be a great idea. (also, kepheran give me an excuse to refer to them as "weevils." That makes me happy)
Unknown2009-08-30 07:17:22
Bumping this thread. I'm back in black (or, err, pink. Whatev) and I need more minions. Got one, and so far it's rocking RP. Think crazy groupthink illusions, Hive mind, central consciousness. Yeah. Definitely up for a few peeps to get in on this, if you want.