Blacktalon Open Mic Night

by Amatsemaru

Back to Chronicles of the Basin.

Amatsemaru2009-03-02 05:58:15
Okay, so this may come off as a little strange but Amatsemaru has crazy ideas and holds little events to keep the Blacktalon as a closely knit guild. This being said, what better way to spend an hour with some people in your guild than to have an open stage? So, Amatsemaru called one and almost everyone from the guild came! There were 11 of us at the time, but only a few performed. However! This was the result and I thought I would share it!

Eliron- Amatsemaru's closest friend - happened to be visiting Amat at the time and was invited and also performed!

The theme of the open stage was a song about the BT triad! So, without further ado!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The Grand Hall of the Dark Heart.
The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. Gargantuan pillars carved with stylized musical notes and instruments stretch upwards, disappearing in the darkness high above the floor of the massive room. Attached to the pillars are flickering torches that provide some light to the hall. The great room stretches out into the distance, like an endless sea of dark stone, until it reaches the great stage. Large veins of quartz run across the walls of the room like the web of a great spider, lighting the room with the dim glow of refracted torch light. Looming high above the hall is the Grand Chandelier, a crystalline representation of the Master Ravenwood tree. Torchlight within the chandelier makes the leaves of the Master Tree glow in a somber, blood-red tone. Emerging grandly from the shadows, a dark, majestic stage looms here. Covered in bone armour, a giant bat hangs here, wings folded about its body and one beady eye open. Covered in bone armour, a green eyelash viper is slithering about here. With light brown eyes, a large wyvern with leather wings prowls around here. Partisan Kundu Kor'Lathh Wyrden Admiral of the Night is here, shrouded. He wields a mystic cudgel in his left hand and a glowing powerstone in his right. Druid Hyperion is here. He wields a glowing powerstone in his left hand and a mystic cudgel in his right. Wyrden Empath Ayisdra Ysav'rai, Attendant of the Murder is here. He wields a mystic cudgel in his left hand. Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness is here. He wields a jewelled viola of the setting sun in his left hand. Druidess Nyir d'Murani, Talons of Crow is here, shrouded. She wields a mystic cudgel in her left hand. The Moralis, Black Rose Among the Thorns is here, sprawled on the floor. He wields a mystic cudgel in his left hand and a glowing powerstone in his right.
You see a single exit leading up.

The Moralis, Black Rose Among the Thorns sings, "Three there named, and stand for thee, not a time to waste, so precious and free."

The Moralis, Black Rose Among the Thorns says, "Though not in sport, for him I do not doubt, if his cudgel reaches me, my life rather smote..."

The Moralis, Black Rose Among the Thorns sings, "Her name Nyir, and unkempt may she be she, for gore from her talons, proclaims her degree."

The Moralis, Black Rose Among the Thorns sings, "For naught but the allied, step foot in her realm, less she slice open their rests, and split their helm."

The Moralis, Black Rose Among the Thorns sings, "Following third, a lovely Sun, the goddess of wisdom, and my blessing yet undone."

The Moralis, Black Rose Among the Thorns sings, "Striving to take, what family I have, with gay clad smiles, which I find rather bad."

The Moralis, Black Rose Among the Thorns sings, "Come to us, from land bleak and dead, a greatest friend, and an enemy to dread."

The Moralis, Black Rose Among the Thorns sings, "Of these three, let none speak a crime, for amongst them, I would like to spend MY time."

The Moralis, Black Rose Among the Thorns sketches a courtly bow.

Druidess Nyir d'Murani, Talons of Crow takes wing to hover over the stage, clicking her beak uncertainly as she stares out at the congregation gathered.

Druidess Nyir d'Murani, Talons of Crow exclaims, "This is made up on the spot, ayes!"

With a scratchy voice, Druidess Nyir d'Murani, Talons of Crow sings, "The Eye of Crow is a good old fellow, even though he's a giant! At least he is not yellow!"

With a scratchy voice, Druidess Nyir d'Murani, Talons of Crow sings, "The Keeper of our nest is a giant, too! But she is strong, and her tongue is not blue!"

With a scratchy voice, Druidess Nyir d'Murani, Talons of Crow sings, "The Talons of Crow is final, and me! I am normal sized, ayes, and I can see!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness smiles and says, "I believe I'm ready."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness grins faintly.

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness says, "Ladies and gentlemen, I give you my true, unadulterated, undoctored, uncensored and unrehearsed ballad to your guild leaders!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "Oh great servants of Crow!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness says, "How fiercely your eyes glow!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness says, "And such fear can you sow!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "But all of us know."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "The carrion breath woe."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "Is what lays others low!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "Oh Kundu the Eye."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "He's such a great guy!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "For whom all of the girls sigh."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "But when his true love is nigh."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "He abandons them all for pie!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "And please forgive that lie."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "Or I'll have to say my goodbye!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "And such fear can you sow!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "But all of us know!""

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "The carrion breath woe."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "Can start many a row!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "Amatsemaru the Keeper!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "To bad novices she's the reaper!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "Around the guildhall she's the sweeper."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "In her office she's a sleeper."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "And with each verse I get in deeper!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "And she'll soon slay me like a peeper!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness says, "Oh great servants of Crow!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "But all of us know!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "The carrion breath woe.""

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "Will be set on me after this show!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "Oh Nyir, the Talons!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "Who can spill blood by the gallons!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "And then with bottles be pallin'"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "And in the arena she always is wow'n."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "And to her great skill we'll all be bow'n."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "For I'll not sing bad words abou'n."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "Someone who can kill me right now'n!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "How fiercely your eyes glow!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "But all of us know!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "The carrion breathe woe."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness says, "Is why I'll soon have to go!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "Oh oh keeper Talons and Eye!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "For this song you'll make me cry!"

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "Then fly off into the sky."

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness sings, "While I say, "Hey, give me back my eye!""

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness bows with a flourish.

Maestro Eliron Inseira, Voice of Darkness leaps gracefully to his feet, bows, and leaps off stage.

Wyrden Empath Ayisdra Ysav'rai, Attendant of the Murder climbs on stage and turns around, looking out.

Wyrden Empath Ayisdra Ysav'rai, Attendant of the Murder glows a firey red as he sings, 'From his nest, Kundu watches. with no sound he goes.'

Wyrden Empath Ayisdra Ysav'rai, Attendant of the Murder glows shades of pink and light blue as he sings,From around the forest, Amatsemaru walks, helping and showing. Overly happy she goes.

Wyrden Empath Ayisdra Ysav'rai, Attendant of the Murder glows a tan yellow as he sings, 'From above, Nyir attacks, Ayes she goes.'

Wyrden Empath Ayisdra Ysav'rai, Attendant of the Murder glows shades of red, black, and tan as he sings, 'the three of them leader the Murder for good and bad, you decide.'

Wyrden Empath Ayisdra Ysav'rai, Attendant of the Murder returning to a dark colour as he sings, 'they are the Chosen. Caw they go.'

Fire spews from his nostrils, a hideous crackle from his throat, Partisan Kundu Kor'Lathh Wyrden Admiral of the Night says, "We come here to sing of the Chosen, a formidable group indeed."

A roaring flame flies in all direction, Partisan Kundu Kor'Lathh Wyrden Admiral of the Night says, "Nyir, the nimble and wary felon. With out her tenacity we have no bite nor talon."

Steam slowly rising from the flame in his snout, Partisan Kundu Kor'Lathh Wyrden Admiral of the Night says, "Then there is the Keeper, Amatsemaru, with out her we would not have our balance."

Nudging his wyvern to bow, the steam leaving his nostrils, Partisan Kundu Kor'Lathh Wyrden Admiral of the Night says, "As for me, I watch all."
Kante2009-03-02 06:09:43
Now I have to come up with an extremely brutal ritual to counteract the fluffiness that comes from this.
Nyir2009-03-02 06:23:08
QUOTE (Kante @ Mar 2 2009, 06:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now I have to come up with an extremely brutal ritual to counteract the fluffiness that comes from this.

I would love seeing more brutal rituals. Ignore the people who complain that any and all animal sacrifices are wasteful.
Eliron2009-03-03 05:30:01
wub.gif

I had so much fun with that song.