looking to buy complete map for LMTS

by Unknown

Back to Project L.

Unknown2008-10-27 09:27:11
I'm not sure what version of mudbot to install. In aetolia, there are a couple floating around, but one in particular has a lot of upgrades to it.

I want to have a mapper that works well for all the pathing etc, including with sprint etc.
I want the prompt to display all lusternian specifics.
I'll play with ilua a bit, but I use CMUD and am happy with it, so I don't really care about that module.

Once I have THAT, I want to have a complete map. Unless someone wants to give me one, I assume I shall have to pay for it. Is anyone selling, or does anyone recommend anyone in particular?
Esano2008-10-27 09:34:24
I think Shamarah has one for around 25 credits.
Unknown2008-10-27 11:33:00
My LMTS2 is probably the best version of the MudBot mapper module you'll find for Lusternia. It doesn't auto-sprint/dash/gallop/glide/etc, though. The only update I made for sprinting was to attempt to auto-locate the room you end up in.

As for the map itself, I don't know if Shamarah is even around to sell his any more. I don't sell or give mine out, as it has some personalized touches in it.
Unknown2008-10-27 12:43:56
Hi!
I don't mean to sound rude, but if its the best, what does it do thats so good if it wont auto dash (the original imapper dll back in imperian did that much, and the various aetolian patched ones also do it.)

Still, I will of course check it out.
I assume its on sourceforge somewhere.
Unknown2008-10-27 14:36:31
It's been updated to properly track movement, things that prevent movement (or delay it, like cows), and to locate people on things like deathsight, scry, window, artifact stone, etc. I did work on the dashing code a bit, but it proved just a little too difficult for the free time I had to invest in it at the time. Besides, you don't always want to dash, such as when there are water rooms in that line (and maybe you don't have the waterwalk defense, which would throw off the speedwalking).

No, it's not on SF. It's on this forum.
Desitrus2008-10-27 14:46:58
QUOTE(Teo @ Oct 27 2008, 06:43 AM) 576097
Hi!
I don't mean to sound rude, but if its the best, what does it do thats so good if it wont auto dash (the original imapper dll back in imperian did that much, and the various aetolian patched ones also do it.)

Still, I will of course check it out.
I assume its on sourceforge somewhere.

PM Shamarah, he'll answer. The one I have from him is 99% updated. It's the IMAP file, LMTS2 is free, via Zarquan. It's the best because otherwise you get stuck on cows and other things unique to Lusternia and those particular things will rock the old mappers into uselessness.
Unknown2008-10-27 18:53:27
Ah ha! Thanks.