Warrior specializations

by Borca

Back to The Polling Place.

Borca2008-10-05 21:59:20
I love playing a warrior already, even if it has been a few days and I've hardly coded any pvp things. Choosing a spec cost me a week of doubt and confusion! They all have their merits. I went with Axelord for now myself, partly because I was least familiar with it. But I'd like to try em all out in time. Which one did you find most fun to play?
Xavius2008-10-05 22:02:09
Pureblade is there twice. Edit quick before people start voting and lose their votes.
Borca2008-10-05 22:10:54
Pureblade is there twice. Edit quick before people start voting and lose their votes.

Corrected!
Xavius2008-10-05 22:13:29
Now that that's fixed, I always had the most fun with blademaster. I'm saying this as someone who's never really played a bonecrusher, though. More flexibility in abusing static parry and stance schemes. More flexibility in general with the ability to hit multiple things at once and get some sort of synergy between afflictions. I bet bonecrusher is about as much fun as blademaster. Maybe more, if the reigning opinion on balance is correct.
Xenthos2008-10-05 22:15:18
QUOTE(Xavius @ Oct 5 2008, 06:13 PM) 566970
Now that that's fixed, I always had the most fun with blademaster. I'm saying this as someone who's never really played a bonecrusher, though. More flexibility in abusing static parry and stance schemes. More flexibility in general with the ability to hit multiple things at once and get some sort of synergy between afflictions. I bet bonecrusher is about as much fun as blademaster. Maybe more, if the reigning opinion on balance is correct.

Then you should vote, instead of claiming my vote! eyepoke.gif
Xavius2008-10-05 22:16:34
QUOTE(Xenthos @ Oct 5 2008, 05:15 PM) 566971
Then you should vote, instead of claiming my vote! eyepoke.gif

I did vote! Two people's votes disappeared because he didn't edit fast enough, and because two people didn't scroll down to read the thread. tongue.gif
Diamondais2008-10-06 10:41:43
Warriors are very fun, but I'm finding after a year not fun for me so much anymore.

I've been an Axelord (SG told me I wasn't allowed to come if I wanted to be a BC, and that they needed AL's at the time laugh.gif ) and I'm now a Bonecrusher.

I'm rather easily amused, so hacking at things with a big axe entertained me for awhile but I gotta say, bashing things heads in makes me giggle when I'm as wired as I am now (wooo.. bus trip). Ultimately, I enjoy bonecrusher and not because it's OP, I'm far from being OP, but just the way the skill is set up.

Plus, I like breaking Greg's nose and jaw whenever he bugs my character. suspicious.gif
Bashara2008-10-07 05:48:04
Axelord, Execute, and that's all I have to say.
Nemerle2008-10-11 08:42:48
pureblade. Love finding people in a pit, freshly impaled on a spike. yeap. paladin.gif