Dysolis2008-07-17 00:07:34
Active Family Members: 0
Inactive Family Members: 3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Progenitors:
Founder: (I) Mistie
Founder: (I) Dysolis
(I) Caelyn

I have done this topic before and I know it isn't done enough times, I feel there are some people out there that share the same idea as me. There is little freedom to work around once you choose a family and I feel this issue needs to be spoken about. I was ignorant and I didn't read all the help file text's when I came out of the portal and then I realized it wasn't a great idea for the Heatherwoods to be formed and now I am stuck with it.

Basicly I want the Founder status worked around so Mistie and I are no longer treated as Siblings. Perhaps make it so Rejecting the family rejects the Founder as well.
Dysolis2008-07-17 02:50:31
wow I suppose not much to say about it.
Crylia2008-08-02 19:05:07
I recently found out about this topic, and wanted to add on to it. I feel very very similar to this as I'm pretty much stuck in the same predicament. I founded a family with someone a loooong time ago - the Rothryn family - and a little later the one I founded with went inactive, and has been inactive for ages. I rejected to start a new family once I actually found someone to trust to stick around (which I finally did). Unfortunately for me, however, I'm stuck in the Rothryn family with an inactive sibling and nobody else. I can't join another family, and I couldn't even add on to the Rothryn family if I wanted to because the other isn't around for induction. I agree that reject status should also reject foundership with siblings as it does with spouses, because I don't like the idea of sitting around stuck in a pointless family with absolutely no way out of it. Plus my 'real' brother has recently founded my 'real' family with his wife, and I would give anything to officially be a part of it.

Active Family Members: 1
Inactive Family Members: 1
Progenitors:
Founder: (I) Crylia
Founder: (A) Shaitan Rothryn

Active Family Members: 2
Progenitors:
Founder: (A) Jinx Dawneye
Founder: (A) Pectus Dawneye
The First Generation:
(I) Sallira
Shaddus2008-08-04 02:15:13
This can only be common sense. I mean, come on.

Unknown2008-08-06 06:56:45
I say you two should still be considered siblings, but NOT members of the family per-se. Some things should just be permanant
Dysolis2008-08-06 21:42:49
Im glad people feel this way because I wasn't sure if it was going to be another thread taking up space or not. Yes it will break lots of RP issues if we have more freedom of choice among family , but isn't that what's happening with great houses?
Dysolis2008-08-13 00:15:40
QUOTE(Crylia @ Aug 2 2008, 03:05 PM) 539998
I recently found out about this topic, and wanted to add on to it. I feel very very similar to this as I'm pretty much stuck in the same predicament. I founded a family with someone a loooong time ago - the Rothryn family - and a little later the one I founded with went inactive, and has been inactive for ages. I rejected to start a new family once I actually found someone to trust to stick around (which I finally did). Unfortunately for me, however, I'm stuck in the Rothryn family with an inactive sibling and nobody else. I can't join another family, and I couldn't even add on to the Rothryn family if I wanted to because the other isn't around for induction. I agree that reject status should also reject foundership with siblings as it does with spouses, because I don't like the idea of sitting around stuck in a pointless family with absolutely no way out of it. Plus my 'real' brother has recently founded my 'real' family with his wife, and I would give anything to officially be a part of it.

Active Family Members: 1
Progenitors:
Founder: (I) Crylia
Founder: (A) Shaitan Rothryn
Active Family Members: 2
Progenitors:
Founder: (A) Jinx Dawneye
Founder: (A) Pectus Dawneye
The First Generation:
(I) Sallira

Frankly I would like to see more people voicing out their opinion I guess but I totally agree with you Crylia.