Oxford Meet 2008, UK

by Neuf

Back to Meet and Greet.

Neuf2008-03-17 11:04:48
At Laysus' wish, an Achaean meet was arranged and since most of us who are definitely going to be there have played or are still playing Lusternia, I thought to extend the invitation to anyone here as well.

Alyssandra, Laysus and I, and possibly Iola will be meeting in Oxford on the weekend after Easter. (29 and 30 March) You are most welcome to join us, just post here and PM me your contact number, or PM me for my contact number. Hope to see more of you join us!

And because I just realised how lopsidedly Seren that name list looked, here's a few other names some of you may recognise...Nessa, Bhairan, Rusiliah.

See you there!
Saran2008-03-17 11:37:50
QUOTE(Neuf @ Mar 17 2008, 10:04 PM) 493989
At Laysus' wish, an Achaean meet was arranged and since most of us who are definitely going to be there have played or are still playing Lusternia, I thought to extend the invitation to anyone here as well.

Alyssandra, Laysus and I, and possibly Iola will be meeting in Oxford on the weekend after Easter. (29 and 30 March) You are most welcome to join us, just post here and PM me your contact number, or PM me for my contact number. Hope to see more of you join us!

And because I just realised how lopsidedly Seren that name list looked, here's a few other names some of you may recognise...Nessa, Bhairan, Rusiliah.

See you there!

By Oxford you obviously mean Sydney, Australia.
Saaga2008-03-17 16:44:53
Or Helsinki, Finland?
Neuf2008-03-17 18:04:03

Since the oh-so useful statements were made and got me thinking, I went to look up the word Oxford...

City of Oxford, Ohio
Village of Oxford, Michigan
City of Oxford, North Carolina
Town of Oxford, Connecticut
City of Oxford, Mississippi
City of Oxford, Alabama
Town of Oxford, Massachusetts
Oxford County, Maine
Oxford, Maryland
County of Oxford, Southwest Ontario, Canada
Town of Oxford, Nova Scotia, Canada

I'm sure there are plenty more out there, not to mentioned the hundreds of Oxford Streets throughout the UK. This is as far as my boredom would allow, so let us just stick with the original Oxford, Oxon, United Kingdom, the one with the most historic value of all Oxford's. tongue.gif

Neuf2008-03-27 12:42:16
Just bumping this thread up. This is last call to contact me if you wish to join us this weekend. PM me for my contact number if you want to drop by any time from Saturday lunch to Sunday afternoon or evening if you live nearby.
Unknown2008-03-28 01:23:32
Are airfare and hotel accommodations provided?
Neuf2008-03-28 13:19:47
No, just a small patch of floor in the living room of our small flat for you. tongue.gif Subject to Laysus approval. huh.gif