Cthoglogg's Empowering

by Kaervas

Back to Event Scrolls.

Kaervas2007-11-26 16:21:00
A twisted Orb of the Queens of Keph blazes with dark power, as lines of energy shoot out of the walls and link together in a giant web.

Lines of energy suddenly shoot out across the entire Undervault, crisscrossing and interlinking together in a vast intricate web.

A pool of swirling black shadows opens up on the ground and Cthoglogg, the High Ritualist rises out.
Cthoglogg, the High Ritualist exclaims, "Excellent work, Kaervas! You have opened the pathway to the Hidden Empress!"

An icy pall of darkness snakes across the tunnels of the Undervault as Great Cthoglogg is imbued with the power of the Hidden Empress, ascending as her invincible Avatar.

Cthoglogg, the High Ritualist kneels solemnly before the twisted Orb of the Queens of Keph, offering fervent prayers to his Goddess.
The frightened cries of the kephera reach your ears as they huddle in their hives, cowering in fear of the dominant illithoid.

Cthoglogg, the High Ritualist exclaims, "Oh, Hidden Empress, She Who Must Be Obeyed, our Mother, cloaked in shadow and ice! Gaze upon me, Your lowly servant Cthoglogg!"

Cthoglogg, the High Ritualist exclaims, "Oh, Great Illith, the Leviathan! Turn Thy gaze from the depths of the black ice, where your living half rests trapped! Grant me Your almighty power!"

Shadows swirl around the Orb and plunge the chamber into pitch black as an abominable presence slithers across your skin, and a ravenous emptiness fills you with despair.
The shadowy tendrils snake around Cthoglogg, the High Ritualist as he screams in pain. The shadows pierce his flesh and a harsh arctic chill fills the air with its frigid breath. Cthoglogg, the High Ritualist's eyes blaze blue with untold psychic
energies, which swirl around him in a brilliant psychic shield.

Throwing his hands in the air, Great Cthoglogg, Avatar of the Hidden Empress tosses his head back and laughs sadistically.
You see Great Cthoglogg, Avatar of the Hidden Empress yell, "I am risen anew, the almighty and invincible Great Avatar of our Hidden Empress!"
A frigid chill suddenly fills the air and waves of psychic anguish roll across you as the power of the Hidden Empress suffuses Great Cthoglogg, Avatar of the Hidden Empress, granting him unimaginable power.

Great Cthoglogg, Avatar of the Hidden Empress exclaims, "I go now to rule the Great Illithoid Prison, and indeed all of the Undervault, in the name of the Hidden Empress!"
Ildaudid2007-11-26 16:31:26
Yarr!!!

Now who is going to spend (117.00 in min wage working hours) to take the Cthoglogg down again?
Kaervas2007-11-26 16:56:35
He was taken down a while ago, this is an old log I have from a while back. tongue.gif
Ildaudid2007-11-26 19:21:26
QUOTE(Kaervas @ Nov 26 2007, 11:56 AM) 460397
He was taken down a while ago, this is an old log I have from a while back. tongue.gif

Oh ok, well then that makes sense, since you swore that day you had me pushing those buttons that you would never do that damn quest again tongue.gif
Gwylifar2007-11-26 21:45:04
Now that we've seen Cthoglogg's Empowering and Cthoglogg's Downfall, when will we see Cthoglogg's Ascension? Cthoglogg's Day At The Zoo? Cthoglogg Lives? Cthoglogg and the Prisoner of Illith? Son of Cthoglogg? Cthoglogg: The Awakening? Cthoglogg IV: A New Hope? Cthoglogg Balboa?
Unknown2007-11-26 21:46:51
QUOTE(Gwylifar @ Nov 26 2007, 03:45 PM) 460440
Now that we've seen Cthoglogg's Empowering and Cthoglogg's Downfall, when will we see Cthoglogg's Ascension? Cthoglogg's Day At The Zoo? Cthoglogg Lives? Cthoglogg and the Prisoner of Illith? Son of Cthoglogg? Cthoglogg: The Awakening? Cthoglogg IV: A New Hope? Cthoglogg Balboa?

laugh.gif

I'm holding out for Cthoglogg and the Goblet of Fire.
Unknown2007-11-26 22:01:28
QUOTE(Demetrios @ Nov 26 2007, 09:46 PM) 460442
laugh.gif

I'm holding out for Cthoglogg and the Goblet of Fire.

It's the Holidays, be festive!

Cthoglogg saves Christmas!

Cthoglogg with your brain so grey, won't you guide my sled this day?
Gwylifar2007-11-27 15:41:45
The Cthoglogg Clause VI: The Phantom Clause
Noola2007-11-27 15:48:32
I can't wait for the trilogy:

The Cthoglogg Identity
The Cthoglogg Supremacy
and
The Cthoglogg Ultimatum
Jack2007-11-28 00:17:38
Cthogloggs Christmas Carol.

All singing, all dancing, some genocidin'