What is Project L?

by Unknown

Back to Project L.

Unknown2007-10-14 16:25:26
hey im a newbie and wanted to know what project l is. i have a rough idea that its something to do with mapping...
Eldanien2007-10-15 04:45:26
A long dead project that involved the making of uniform sets of triggers and gui (graphical elements) for zMUD and MUSHclient. Since then, this area has been used mostly for unrelated but free software for Lusternia. Specifically, LMTS, which is the Lusternia Modularized Trigger System, based in the IMTS (Imperian Modularized Trigger System). Mostly, it's used as a mapper.
Elrick2008-12-01 06:32:15
Well here here , i was in on the forums awhile back and was looking for help with making a client for lusternia, i wanted to make it like the nexus or with correct me if im wrong gui or ui feature for it macro buttons with the keyboard still available for use but buttons you could program for say like if i left click on it when i regained my equilibrium would give me /barkskin ,/drink mana,/drink health and so on but support just lead me down a dead end and im under edumacated so i cant program BUT willing to learn if someone gave me there time, but my idea would give better handling on the game and on top of that i have other idea's some same as others and some totally people arent thinking of but i posted in the mechanics forums and noone took interest in me so hope i get some replies , ill be around