Marcs possible future path

by Marcalo

Back to The Polling Place.

Marcalo2007-02-08 22:15:58
Should Marcalo leave the cacophony? If he did he'd either be going to the Nihilists, or the Ur'guard. Personally I think he'd do well in either. So I will take into consideration what everyone else thinks.
Zalandrus2007-02-08 22:21:06
Copycat tongue.gif

My main beef with the Cantors is that I always feel obligated to perform or be creative. I joined thinking I was, in general, creative enough and willing enough to write poetry and make songs and all that, but now, I just feel like it's pointless. Few people care in-game, it takes away valuable time, and frankly, it's now an aspect of the game I don't like. Incidentally, I think that's one of the main reason the Bardic guilds are suffering...

If you truly like being artistic, a Bardic guild is the way to go. If you don't, then switch. In the end, you have to be happy with where you are, since you're the player tongue.gif
Aiakon2007-02-08 22:23:45
Bards are important in combat. Visaeris has buggered off, and we're very low on Cacophony fighters. So I'd stay..
Unknown2007-02-08 23:41:53
Everyone's feeling the Bardic blues sad.gif I already customized my instrument so I'm not ready to waste that investment yet tongue.gif But er yes, I'd vote stay and give it some more time, maybe some new things/skills will pop up. That's what I'm hoping for smile.gif
Ixion2007-02-08 23:45:06
Technically and combatwise, we could use variety as Aiakon briefly stated, however we've already discussed what you should probably do, and its contingent factor. Internal support and comraderie are huge factors as to the enjoyment aspect of guild life.
Unknown2007-02-09 00:02:01
You can only leave if you train a suitable replacement, or Visaeris starts coming around more. dry.gif
Lysandus2007-02-09 01:36:29
1.) Where's the Poll?
2.) I know how it feels
3.) Give it more time?
4.) Or just go where you wanted to go.
Marcalo2007-02-09 03:19:57
I really dislike bard combat, Tarot rocks, necroscream and music just aren't my cup of tea. But I don't know maybe I will stay till someone in the guild decides they want to fight and show some promise. But between internal guild politics pissing me off, and just my general dislike of my abilities its either I switch or just not play anymore.