Nementh2006-11-09 16:59:50
Me! San Bernardino!!!

Anyone in the area!!!
Daganev2006-11-09 17:25:23
KFI is in your area.... tongue.gif
Kaalak2006-11-09 18:21:39
QUOTE(daganev @ Nov 9 2006, 09:25 AM) 352426

KFI is in your area.... tongue.gif

There is nothing like listening to John and Ken while bashing. It gives you the rage to go out there and just kill biggrin.gif
Daganev2006-11-09 19:16:40
QUOTE(Kaalak @ Nov 9 2006, 10:21 AM) 352435

There is nothing like listening to John and Ken while bashing. It gives you the rage to go out there and just kill biggrin.gif

Woot! you too? I feel less old and nerdy now.
Kaalak2006-11-09 21:12:52
QUOTE(daganev @ Nov 9 2006, 11:16 AM) 352449

Woot! you too? I feel less old and nerdy now.

Dude I was listening to John and Ken through High School and college. Nothing else to do sitting on the freeway in rush hour.
Daganev2006-11-09 21:41:29
QUOTE(Kaalak @ Nov 9 2006, 01:12 PM) 352472

Dude I was listening to John and Ken through High School and college. Nothing else to do sitting on the freeway in rush hour.

Are you my twin?
Nementh2006-11-10 00:11:11
What is KFI... I am a San Diegoan who was unwillingly transplanted to this... place...
Unknown2006-11-10 00:41:33
Hey, I'll be in San Diego Nov 30th - Dec 5th. Any recommendations on what to do/see, other than yon standard tourist trap attractions?
Daganev2006-11-10 01:24:44
KFI 640 Its an AM radio station. John and Ken are on from 4-7

Though I must say, I was just listening to FM 94.9 at work today.. its a san diego station.
Nementh2006-11-11 15:41:31
94.1=Star=Jeff and Jer=UBER!!! Never listened to 94.9 much.

I miss Jeff and Jer the most radio wise from San Diego. I do listen to it a lot over the internet though. Oh and if you go down Ironwood in Moreno Valley, you can pick up KxXy 95.6 clear as day, but only as long as you stay on that street. Very weird. (I actually know why, it is related to atmopsheric reflection, yadda yadda.)

And things to do in San Diego... problem with doing on touresty stuff in San Diego is you kind of need a local, as navigating San Diego is not the simpliest thing in the world. However, Imperial Beach is nice, you have to go through some of the less 'nice' areas to get there, but you can avoid that by taking the scenic route over the San Diego-Cornado bridge, into Cornado, then down the Silver Strand to IB. Stick to Sea Coast Ave. They have a nice little Shell Shop, and a couple of good places to eat, and a few little shops. If you go down Sea Coast a bit, and just before you hit the Marsh, you can hang a left, and soon after that, enter the Tijuana Sleugh Vister Center. Very nice walk on some of those trails, especially early in the morning.

Outside of IB... use the Ferry Landing in Cornado to goto Downtown, the ferry will drop you off at the Embarcadaro, and parking at the Ferry Landing is free, so you only need to be the five dollar round trip ticket, which even for four people would be louds cheaper then most downtown lots. You can also park at 24th Street Trolley Lot in National City, or H Street Chula Vista, and ride the rolley into Downtown.

Gas Lamp Quarter in downtown has some very nice clubs at night.

Resteruants:

Embers, down by the Sports Arena. Very good pizza, highly reconmend you stop there.

Super Sergios: A little family run mexican fast food place on Sweetwater in National City, greasy but good food.

In National City, off of the 805 at Plaza, to the left, is a little shopping center, pop into that shopping center, and next to Red Ribbon is a great little Pilipino Bakery, go there, and if nothing else, try the Pan de Sol. Get there early in the morning so you can eat it warm.

If you are into Paintball, their is an excellent field in Ramona.

And do visit Sea World, San Diego Zoo, and Balboa Park. If you have time, head out to Point Loma and visit the Cabrillo National Monument, Scripps in La Jolla, and Old Town. (Great food in Old Town.)

There are also a lot of good places to eat in Hillcrest, but if you are offended by very open displays, and open proclamation of homosexuality, Hellcreast is an area best avoided.

That is about it from off the top of my head.