Where to put it all?

by Morik

Back to Project L.

Morik2006-01-04 10:05:54
Avaer, and others:

This looks nifty. It would be nice if something like a sourceforge repository could be setup to keep the source code (and changes) along with the release files. I'd like to get involved in the curing system process.
Unknown2006-01-04 12:28:05
Well, I could certainly try creating a sourceforge project (or anyone else, if you have more experience here)... I assume everyone would be able to contribute and access it?
Unknown2006-01-06 05:23:27
Ok, looks like our project was approved.

I think what we need now is for everyone to be made co-developers, or something like that, so please let me know your Sourceforge name if you want to be added. You can PM me here, or in Sourceforge... my new alias there is Elryn.

If you haven't yet registered... visit the Sourceforge site and do so, its completely free.

I'll be adding the files and getting everything set up later today. I'd still like to use these forums rather than the sourceforge ones to discuss our work, just so that everyone gets a chance to see how it is going. But regardless, we're underway!
Morik2006-01-06 05:52:56
QUOTE(Avaer @ Jan 6 2006, 01:23 PM)
Ok, looks like our project was approved.

I think what we need now is for everyone to be made co-developers, or something like that, so please let me know your Sourceforge name if you want to be added. You can PM me here, or in Sourceforge... my new alias there is Elryn.

If you haven't yet registered... visit the Sourceforge site and do so, its completely free.

I'll be adding the files and getting everything set up later today. I'd still like to use these forums rather than the sourceforge ones to discuss our work, just so that everyone gets a chance to see how it is going. But regardless, we're underway!

i'm 'adri' there. please add me.