Should we have a Project Z heirachy?

by celahir

Back to Project L.

celahir2005-03-20 13:27:56
Ok didnt want to go out on a limb and make a poll to see who should lead if we dont all want to appoint someone to run the project so just to be sure vote!
Unknown2005-03-20 15:47:29
It should be WAY more of an administrator than a leader, I don't think anybody here deserves power or authority. But just organizing things and showing present goals etc. would be great. Somebody who can show us what needs done.
Tehn2005-03-22 23:57:45
I think we should. I only just recently joined and it seems like not alot has been done recently, there definately needs to be someone to guide it along. Also, as far as healing goes, I think everything in the system should be done through elixers and herbs, and such. Anything a skill can heal can be added by the person or as an addon or something of such later, and can be changed. Yet, I think this system should be made to accomidate the level 1 person who just started the game.
celahir2005-03-23 11:38:03
Well due to the lack of people voting ill take this as a yes...
If you want to campaign for leadership position so on this topic that way only people who check the Project Z can campaign for it so we dont get any idle people running the project (if my babbling makes sense tongue.gif)

I'm gonna run for the position of Administrator in the project Z