Transcendant Enchantments

by Anarias

Back to Last Chance Trading Post.

Anarias2005-02-04 07:20:17
Cosmic Enchantments

Items are enchanted to give them charges of particular spells. Each time you use the enchantment it subtracts one charge from the item until it hits zero. When you run out of a charge you can have the item reenchanted. Contact me in game for prices.

CODE

ENCHANTABLE ITEMS

Rings               10 charges
Bracelets           20 charges
Necklaces           30 charges
Heirlooms           40 charges
Wands               50 charges
Crowns              70 charges

ENCHANTED SPELLS

Pentagram           Protect yourself from attacks.
Void                Destroy magical shields.
Deathsight          See ripples in the cosmos of life.
Window              Locate another player.
Waterwalk           Walk upon the water's surface.
Kingdom             This special ray of Malkuth clots blood in the body.
Fear                Conjure up primal fear.
Enfeeble            Shrivel the muscles of your foe.
Diminish            Make a person shrink.
Beauty              This special ray of Netzach regenerates the ego.
Enlarge             Make a person grow.
Web                 Bind someone in a web.
Sleep               Put your enemy to sleep.
Acquisitio          Unconsciously pick up things around you.
Perfection          This special ray of Tipheret regenerates mana.
Mercy               This special ray of Gedulah regenerates health.

SIGILS

Fist                Attach to items to prevent them from being dropped.
Flame               Attach to things you dont want going anywhere.
Key                 Lock the doors behind you.
Eye                 Stop souls from entering the room.
Monolith            Prevents forms of magical travel i.e. teleport, summon.

MISCELLANEOUS ENCHANTMENTS

Greatrobes - Enchanting Greatrobes is similar to forging. Robes are enchanted to raise the stats of the robes which function as armour until the robes can't be enchanted further. Results vary.

Dimensionpockets - Dimensional pockets work by enchanting a belt, a bag or a deck to make them into pocketbelts, runebags and tarot decks respectively. For example, a plain deck will hold four tarot cards by putting the cards into the deck. Once enchanted into a tarot deck the deck will hold considerably more cards by indecking them.

Curse - Cursing armour, jewelery and clothing makes it impossible to remove the items from your body. Useful for dealing with vestiphobia and theft protection.

Statues - Bonding to a statue costs a fair deal of power. Once bonded, the enchanter can affix up to six runes on the statue and tune it for or against organizations, allies and enemies.

Paintings - Two paintings may be enchanted so that they can serve as portals. The paintings are enchanted together and must then be exhibited. Works only if both paintings are on the same plane and same continent. Touching one exhibited painting before the other is placed on exhibit will destroy the enchantment on both.
Unknown2005-02-04 13:08:00
WRONG! Crowns can hold 80 charges. Ha.
Ceres2005-02-04 14:54:26
Ban Dooksta.
Anarias2005-02-04 18:55:59
Shush Riyo. I know Crowns hold 80 but I just copy/pasted the ab enchantment file which still says 70.
Unknown2005-02-04 18:59:28
Conclave of Enchantments is now back in business, sorry for the time off, I will be enchanting your every need at the low price of 25 gold per charge!!
Shiri2005-02-08 13:24:22
Also, Anarias, you might want to put that paintings only go in Urban environments to prevent disappointing innocent Seren. wink.gif
Anarias2005-02-08 20:41:37
Likewise with statues. Sorry Elryn!