Looking for an artist

by Ialie

Back to Last Chance Trading Post.

Ialie2005-01-25 18:19:43
Looking for someone to draw a color picture Ialie and Ialen together.

Here is a description.

Ialie is a nimble faeling and is unsurprisingly, very small, making her appear rather child-like. Her long hair is the color of a midnight sky. She wears it formed into two long ponytails, both of them flowing past her fragile shoulders. When awake, her almond shaped eyes swirl with colors often changing due to some unknown reason. Her ears, almost comically large, curve backwards and end in fine thin points. Her soft skin is the hue of creamy chocolate, and appears smooth and free of blemishes save a small silvery tattoo in the shape of a star centered on her forehead. Sprouting from her back are butterfly-like wings that are radiant with color. These sparkling wings have been kissed by every color of the rainbow and oddly these colors seem to merge, making it hard to determine where one color ends and the other begins.

Ialen looks just like her except he wears his hair to the back, and some of his hair hangs over his forehead parted so that you can see only a bit of the same star tattoo that Ialie has. Of course he would also have more boyish features.

I kind of like the short dainty stature of Indigo in my avatar but if you think of something better please try it.

Also first before we discuss payment I would like to see a simple line drawing to get a sample first?

Please contact me if interested.
Unknown2005-01-25 19:09:30
If you can't find anything here, I've heard that several elfwood.com artists take commissioned works. I've never done it (although I may in the future), so I can't vouch for anyone in particular. Find an artist you like, and email them ::shrugs::
Daganev2005-01-25 19:11:06
You know, I always have that problem. I don't do line drawing sketches first.
Kaileigh2005-01-25 20:18:14
I started one but never got around to finishing.. I have no attention span sometimes.
Ialie2005-01-26 01:41:43
Okay one more thing. Here is a picture that Aether did but the colors are wrong, I wanted them to have brown skin. I purchased it anyway because I really like it so if you need a guide or something here goes

The Twins
Ialie2005-02-03 04:00:37
Would someone be so kind to move this thread to the Last Chance Trading Post?