Question about crucifixion change

by Dumihru

Back to Combat Guide.

Dumihru2004-11-13 19:14:12
Asking here to avoid derailing the Necromancy/lichdom thread on the General board:

QUOTE (roark)
FYI, I upgraded crucifiction the night before this lichdom change so that you can't apply herbs since your arms are nailed down. Doesn't really make physical sense to be able to do so. (I often do not announce such changes when they are relatively small.)

Out of curiosity, does prevent the application of all salves as well, or just arnica (as all other herbs are eaten, not applied) ?

The change does make sense. I'm just trying to figure out how to work with it.
Dumihru2004-11-14 18:00:05
Question answered - You can outr but can't eat herb (or apply herbs, I assume) while cruficied. I'm not sure about applying salves. I'll have to try that the next time Silvanus is beating on me happy.gif
Silvanus2004-11-14 18:01:46
QUOTE (Dumihru @ Nov 14 2004, 12:00 PM)
Question answered - You can outr but can't eat herb (or apply herbs, I assume) while cruficied.  I'm not sure about applying salves.  I'll have to try that the next time Silvanus is beating on me happy.gif

You can't try anything, and I decided I'd answer your answer while crucifying. Less then one second and I would have had you sacrifice!