Who were you?

by mek

Back to The Real World.

mek2004-10-28 15:11:22
A lot of us here on Lusternia came from other IRE muds... I'm just curious to know who's who - I'll start off. I was Phobos Imperil on Aetolia... I suicided because I got sick of the place.
Unknown2004-10-28 15:13:36
Imperian: Drachius Iolar Intrinsia
Achaea: Drachius de Vermiis
Aetolia: Merrick
Bau2004-10-28 23:36:47
Hmm, which ones to say...

Aetolia: Isabel (close to two years ago now, but not the point)
Achaea: Let's just say I spawned a family (not birthed)
Imperian: Alita
Unknown2004-10-29 00:06:46
In Achaea I raised both a Jester and one of those evil knights to around level 25, and out of guild novicehood. I then abandoned them, and can remember neither's name. Just that the Jester was a Saytre.
Shamarah2004-10-29 00:19:33
I was Maakhanst on Aetolia; I quit several months back after I got sick of the apathy and, ironically, the stagnatation. rolleyes.gif (Anyone who played Aetolia will understand.) I made characters on Achaea and Imperian also, but neither went anywhere.
Asarnil2004-10-29 00:34:39
On Achaea, I was the person solely responsible for wiping out the inventory of the most shops whilst the walk through doors bug was on ninja.gif I also had a char that was ranked in the top 10 of combat before L45 with no credits to his name. (Back in the days before the combat rankings reset every minute and a half), I have been in every single (dis)Order and have played of every guild and creed.

on Aetolia I was one of the more influential of the original Infernals and also helped found the Amarathas :ph34r: I am not overly worried if this gives his name away - I stopped playing there years ago.

On Imperian I have done so much stuff with my main character that to say anything about him is to give away who he is instantly, so I won't cool.gif

Over the last 6 or more years, I have had more characters than I can remember, won so much money gambling that I was giving it away and am one of the wierdest individuals you will ever meet. I have virtually grown up on IRE mud's and its been some of the most fun ive had in my life. wub.gif
Daganev2004-10-29 00:53:11
ooh ooh I know this one...
Achaea: Daganev
Imperian: Daganev
Aetolia: Daganev
Lusternia: Daganev
Orone: Daganev
Medievia: Daganev
3k: Daganev
Dragonrealms: Daganev

I think that covers them all.
Mordrin2004-10-29 00:56:22
I'm better known on Achaea as Dji.
Malevius2004-10-29 02:03:59
Achaea: Aether
Imperian: Malevius
and of course on Lusternia I am also Malevius.
Unknown2004-10-29 02:59:56
Imperian: Ksennia
Aetolia: Monokeros
Achaea: *::undisclosed::*
Unknown2004-10-29 03:15:10
I've been playing MUDs since 1994, I think... I've played several dozen muds, but only the following for any considerable time:

Another World: Klasher (player)

Another World II: Emyron (player), Klasher (Immortal)

Retromud: (I forget my names...played a Xodar - suits of armor, no eat/drink/sleep junk, no age limit, and a Dragonkin - eat corpses, no age limit)

The Eternal Fantasy / Crystal Legends: Ayin (player), Casian (Admin)
(and I've played the roles of several hundred quest mobs during RPs, lost count)
I ran around catching butterflies on one IRE mud before, but that's about it.

Lusternia: Iscarak Ioskia
Aether2004-10-29 04:53:06
CthuluMUD: Ashe
Awakened Worlds: Silence
DuneMUD: Ashen
Imperian: Aetheran
Lusternia: Aether

ninja.gif
Bau2004-10-29 06:22:19
Oh, you mean Aetheran the one who gave his character away for a while and then came back to annoy Faith for several days? (she was afk for most of the annoyin...)
Unknown2004-10-29 08:40:22
Aetolia: Iggy, and Zaevar. But primarily Iggy.

Achaea: Azkar, but I didn't play on him much.

Lusternia: Cronus!

Imperian: Um...I forget. He was one of those thingies with the Evileye. Demon guys.
Unknown2004-10-29 08:55:11
I'm rather new to this,only played Imperian, the only big char I've ever had was Karigan. Right now I'm Areya, I don't use her much. Only when her daddy is around.

Also had a brief "dark" period, and made Galeia and Mirandae.
Neale2004-10-29 09:38:53
My Aetolian character was the sweetest person you'd ever meet. She was subsequently trampled by her guild, given lots of work and got nothing for it, and ignored by her god.

My second character, in Imperian, was rather grouchy. She was subsequently trampled by her guild, given lots of work and got nothing for it, but had a rather nice relationship with her god.

Neale is, obviously, the ***** of the lot. I think I see a trend.
Kaervas2004-10-29 12:50:37
Aetolia: Vhaillor/Morganth
Unknown2004-10-29 15:08:40
Real Quick.. Naele are you Nailo Amakiir? That would be w wierd twist of fate. And..Asarnil are or were you Brutal Juganothion Gazali the Arm of DEATH, or Jagara? That also would be twisted..
Lets see..
Aetolia-Salinavi for 1 rl day
Avatar-Salinavi Chifuu Zagato Mong Yin YinYangMan LaoTzu DaysKnight Citan Chifuu.
Imperian-Here we go, I had many little chars but I did not really get anywhere but with 2...
Salinavi Mong Sittan Shinobu Terra Gaia Chifuu LaoTzu Zagato Yin Saiyasat Yang Kzniti and I dont remember the other 9...
Legend of the Lakes- Citan
LoK- Citan (IMM)
Neale2004-10-29 15:59:49
QUOTE (CitanLeFae @ Oct 29 2004, 11:08 AM)
Real Quick.. Naele are you Nailo Amakiir? That would be w wierd twist of fate.

Heh, no. I am not. I doubt anyone will guess any of my previous characters, which is A Good Thing.
Unknown2004-10-29 16:04:41
It's so tempting to reveal who I was in Achaea, but I shouldn't