Character Artwork

by Unknown

Back to Chronicles of the Basin.

Unknown2004-10-26 22:59:24
The topic says it all!
Eldrich2004-10-26 23:00:30
He is a graceful high elfen and is wreathed in forest life. All the hues of the forest lay deep within his pupils, which coruscate beneath a frame of flawless straightened blonde locks that fall in perfect arrangement over his temples and down his back. Lofty ears distend through the strands of blonde at the sides of his face, meeting at points at their apexes. His nose is raised quite high,
pulling his thin pinkish lips into a perfect curl. Ivory tinged skin is unmarked in any place that can be seen, and unscathed hands as well as an unblemished skin tone symbolize that he has not done much physical labor in his time. He stands about six feet tall, and whatever pieces of his figure that his habiliments avow appears rather tenuous, though he seems to exude a confidence only held by that of a Forestal Druid. The light fragrance of fall leaves and
new rain precedes his presence.
Unknown2004-10-26 23:07:43
He is a burly tae'dae and is of exceptional height, girth, and overall
cuddle-factor. Standing around nine feet in height, and numbering roughly the
same amount of feet in width, his lumbering form is truly... well, big. Guido's
limbs are like stout logs sticking off of a sort of brown boulder, brown
because of the fur that covers his body. The fur is, as was stated but shall
now be elaborated upon, a rich, deep brown, silky to the touch, and
surprisingly shiny to the touch of light. It is thick and long, but pressed
against him in such a way as not to give him a shaggy appearance. At the ends
of his cute wee arms and legs are numerous stubby claws, looking good for
gripping at things but little else. Although he gives the appearance of being
quite fat, when he moves it is easy to see the tight, powerful muscle rippling
beneath his blubbery exterior. Guido's head is small in proportion to his body,
the most prominant features being his big brown eyes and long muzzle, bristling
with teeth but still seeming more apt to smile than to snap.

That says it all.
Unknown2004-10-27 02:12:50
Here's one of mine (created by the Hero Machine 2.0):

Isune2004-10-27 02:45:43
For anyone interested, the Hero Machine can be found here:
http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heroMac...eromachine2.asp

It's much fun to play with.
Unknown2004-10-27 03:49:53
She is a nimble faeling and appears quite young looking, even for her race. She
is about 2 foot 6 inches tall, and very lean. Her waist length black hair is
unbound and almost completely straight, except for the ends which curl softly.
Her lips are tinted with a pink gloss, and when she opens her mouth to speak or
laugh, her straight, pearly teeth are revealed. Piercing green eyes sparkle
under perfectly arched eyebrows. Her eyelids and cheeks shimmer as though
dusted with pixie dust. From her back sprout violet wings, almost like a
butterfly's, but translucent. Flitting about her is a young faeling girl, with
bouncy brown curls and an even younger faeling boy with ruffled black hair. She
is wearing a leather skullcap, a pair of leather bracers, a pair of leather
leggings, a leather vest, a gold bracelet with rubies, and a simple gold ring.

*skip*
Unknown2004-10-27 04:52:14
He is a glistening undead mugwump and is of above-average stature, standing approximately 6 feet tall. His frame is that of a young human male, his posture sturdy and without the faintest hint of a slouch. Sparkling pearl-coloured skin accentuates a pair of beautiful sea blue eyes, brilliant orbs peeking from a noble visage. A long, slightly hooked nose compliments high-set cheeks to contribute to his regal appearance. Slender limbs ripple with well-toned muscle, fit and strong without the bulk of a champion bodybuilder. He is wearing a gold bracelet with rubies, an elegant ring set with a black opal, a pearl and sapphire tiara, a pair of chainmail leggings, a chainmail shirt, a bracelet of woven gold and silver, the Mighty Orb of Utter Damnation, a simple gold ring, a simple gold ring, a simple gold ring, and a simple gold ring.

Thrown together.. I really should spend a solid amount of time working on it. Meh
Unknown2004-10-27 04:59:20
QUOTE (Visaeris Maeloch @ Oct 26 2004, 08:52 PM)
He is wearing a gold bracelet with rubies, an elegant ring set with a black opal, a pearl and sapphire tiara, a pair of chainmail leggings, a chainmail shirt, a bracelet of woven gold and silver, the Mighty Orb of Utter Damnation, a simple gold ring, a simple gold ring, a simple gold ring, and a simple gold ring.

Hahahahahaha...hehehehehehe.....*catches breath* hahahahahahaha...........

Personally, I think the fact that you wear a tiara makes you scarier than before.
Unknown2004-10-27 05:30:35
Really.. I may be way off, I guess, but I thought he said artwork not description. mellow.gif
Unknown2004-10-27 06:29:25
*lol @Alyvia* Seems Im not the only one to have something to say bout that darned tiara. Do you guys even know what a -TIARA- is?? Its not a regular crown... and its definately not for a guy less your one of those tights wearing kind...

Anyhow...
Description:
She is a fiendish master viscanti and interestingly striking for her race. She stands a firm five foot nine inches and exudes a sense of subtle confidence. Her skin is a pale red, tainted by gray lines that gather in certain places upon her neck and back to create abstract designs. Glimmering slightly in any amount of light, her skin appears to be supple and well nourished. Pitch black tresses flow in straight strands down to her lower back, giving a soft scarlet glare when hit by intense light. Hands are equipped with long slender digits accented by lengthy ebon nails and her body is toned from years of activity. A brand lies upon her right arm, reminisent to that of a house insignia. She is wearing a frosted silver armlet, a plain leather belt, a pair of brown shoes, elegant black trousers, a silver stud through her tongue, a silver stud through her navel, and an elegant ring set with a black opal.

As for photo you can see both my signiture and avatar as well as my profile after this post I hope: website soon to come, fun fun!
Bau2004-10-27 06:38:19
She is a nimble faeling and rather fragile in appearance. Her skin is such a pale white as to be almost translucent, and large golden curls tumble around her face and shoulders. Huge almond shaped eyes stare out from a heart-shaped face, deep violet in colour with thick, nearly invisible lashes. The tips of her ears poke out from behind the curls, the very tops pointed slightly back. Her tiny frame is lithe and graceful in appearance, not a spare ounce of flesh to be seen. Wings flow gracefully from her shoulders and back, butterfly-shaped and an icy, translucent blue in colour, streaks of darker blue and violet running through them. She is wearing a sapphire stud through her navel.

So she doesn't like clothes. tongue.gif
Unknown2004-10-27 07:16:26
Don't have much to say here. I'm posting Ellara's description and a badly-drawn picture of her as well. Without further ado...

DESCRIPTION -
She is a fiendish brood viscanti and is standing at the height of about 5'8". Her thin body is covered by dark purple-red skin. Her face is long, and she has black lips that are almost always curved in a smile. Her eyes contrast with her skin, a bright electric blue color. They're framed by thin black eyebrows. Two demonic horns protrude from her forehead, ridged and black. She has long hair of the same color, which flows down her back and almost to her waist. Her dimunitive ears are pointed, like an elf's. Two small wings, two feet in length, rest upon her back. There are small spikes on their tips, and the wings themselves are dark red in color and resemble a bat's. Her curves are modest, but not prominent, and her build, while thin, is far from delicate. She has muscles which stand out, suggesting that she exercises often. Her fingernails are black and seem almost like claws, and when she opens her mouth to speak, she reveals pointed, almost wolf-like teeth. Her voice is low and whispery, and she makes very little noise when she moves.
Unknown2004-10-27 07:40:05
He is an ordinary human and stands with a casual, confident aire about him. It is evident that he is an "Old Human" by the butterfy brown skin that covers his form. Red eyes glint luridly from behind jagged shocks of pale ear-length hair; framing his angular face and barely tickling the base of his neck. His form is slim and chiseled; inked in esoteric tattoos here and there and augmented by large and well-kept hands. There is something in his gaze that makes him seem aloof and detached; but at the same time there looks to be some glittering potential for humour and even a flirtatious predilection. The smell of vanilla perpetually emanates from him; only helping to suggest that somewhere behind those fiendish eyes is a come-hither stare waiting to surface for someone special.

**This is a quick little sketch I did of meself. The scanner didn't pick up the skin tone or the pentagram like I wanted it to. I hope it shows up...**
Unknown2004-10-27 13:31:10
To me, Felemar is very much similar to my Avatar. He has the tattered wings, the dark skin, the hair of Felemar is more like Kain's but anywho and I have the trailing mist around my eyes *sagenod*
Unknown2004-10-27 17:42:33
QUOTE (Alyvia Gladheon @ Oct 26 2004, 08:59 PM)
Hahahahahaha...hehehehehehe.....*catches breath* hahahahahahaha...........

Personally, I think the fact that you wear a tiara makes you scarier than before.

Heh. Visaeris doesn't much care as to how silly it looks, the power awesomeness that is a Magicrown far exceeds the comments that people make when they notice he's wearing one cool.gif
Azora2004-10-27 18:22:57
Hmm, that hero machine doesn't work very well for Loboshi's. I'll just stick with my avatar for what I look like.
Unknown2004-10-27 19:02:15
QUOTE (Visaeris Maeloch @ Oct 27 2004, 09:42 AM)
Heh. Visaeris doesn't much care as to how silly it looks, the power awesomeness that is a Magicrown far exceeds the comments that people make when they notice he's wearing one  cool.gif

For anyone who doesn't know the difference, here it is.

Crown

Tiara

*skip*
Unknown2004-10-27 19:11:22
The Hero Machine is blocked at work here so I'll have to go there after I get off of work and clean some house.
Unknown2004-10-27 22:40:07
Once you've made a character on Heromaker, how do you make it into a postable form?
Olan2004-10-27 23:11:57
At least for the free version, I think it said the only way to get a jpeg or gif was with a screenshot. I might be mistaken though. And having a registered copy might also free you of that restriction.