Lusternia has turned nineteen years old! And, as always, we’re holding a series of games, contests and more to celebrate this momentous milestone, with the in-character celebration of the Festival of the Creatrix.
All contests bar the Great Hunt and Battlechess award 300 credits for 1st place, 150 credits for 2nd place and 50 credits for 3rd place. Great Hunt rewards are in bound credits, scaling from 400 for 1st to 50 for 10th in each tier, whilst the organisation that wins Battlechess receives the famed Chessboard of Libertas.
23rd October (Monday)
- 10:30pm GMT: The Festival of the Creatrix begins, with the opening ceremonies, pinatas, and the return of festival wares.
- 11pm GMT: The Wayfaire Opens!
- Weave: The Great Hunt begins! Enjoy the double experience gain on top of D’varsha’s Illuminating Weeks. See HELP GREATHUNT for more details.
26th October (Thursday)
- Weave: Great Hunt Ends.
27th October (Friday)
- Weave – Treasure Hunt! The first to figure out the clues, wins!
28th October (Saturday)
- 4pm GMT: Death Challenge! See the bottom of HELP ASCENSION RULES for what this entails. This will be a no-pk event.
- Weave: Battlechess! Each city and commune competes in this game to win the glorious Chessboard of Libertas.
29th October (Sunday)
- 3pm GMT: Harmony Challenge! See the bottom of HELP ASCENSION RULES for what this entails. This will be a no-pk event.
- 10pm GMT: Festival Quiz! Test your knowledge of all things Lusternian.
- Weave: The Festival closes. Takes place after the Quiz, should it run long. The Wayfaire will leave on the following day, allowing it to be enjoyed throughout all of Sunday.
Be careful with event times on Sunday as Daylight Saving Time will kick in overnight. Server time is considered the point of reference here, we will also ensure that Discord events line up with the above outline.