Descended from the Elder Goddess Elfenehoala, the elfen race have always had a close affinity to the forests. They consider themselves the saviors of Lusternia as they were who first discovered the ailing Fae, spirits of nature, and healed them and likewise the forests. They are a lithe, beautiful people, with delicate pointed ears and almond-shaped eyes. Their skin tone ranges from alabaster white to some varying hues of green. Though most Elfen still prefer forest communes, there are those who have been drawn to city life.
Languages: Elfen, Common.
- Level 1: Resistance to magic damage.
- Level 25: Resistance to psychic damage.
- Level 50: Health and mana regeneration when in forest environments.
- Elfen with the Stag specialisation gain a bonus to magic and lightning damage.
- Elfen with the Moon specialisation gain a bonus to both magic and divinus damage.
- Elfen with the Wildarrane specialisation gain a bonus to both cold and divinus damage.
- Demigod: Trait: One With Nature - Health/Mana/Ego regeneration in all natural environments. (Note: Elfen do not gain the One with Nature bonus in Blacktalon Terrain (Wyrden Forest)
- Demigod+: One With Nature now grants a bonus to both all damage types and damage resistances in all natural/forest environments.
- Standard race.
- High Elfen
- Elfen wiccans and druids that specialize in the Moon or Stag totem.
- Elfen Lady/Lord
- Elfen warriors that specialize in either the Moon or Stag totem.
- Wild Elfen
- Elfen bards that learn the art of the Wildarrane.