Continuing abilities after qq

by Sakr

Back to Mythbusters.

Sakr2010-12-06 16:58:59
oO--------------------------( Welcome back, Sakr! )--------------------------Oo
--> IRON LOTTERY TUESDAYS will be held throughout December.
--> CRITICAL THURSDAYS will be held throughout December.
--> Iron Realms is hosting a 20% credit sale (30% for elite members) through the end of the year! WOWZA! This means you will rece
ive an extra 20% bonus credits for every credit purchase, i.e., the 100 credit package will net you 120 credits (or 130 if you are an elite member). T
o purchase credits, go to: http://www.lusternia.com/credits.php
--> We are also hosting a lesson promotion through the end of the year! You can purchase lessons directly at a discounted price!
PLUS YOU WILL RECEIVE 20% BONUS LESSONS ON TOP OF THE DISCOUNTED LESSON PRICE! (Elite members will receive 30% bonus lessons). Check out the amazing p
rices at: http://www.lusternia.com/credits.php?page=lessons
--> If you log in for 21 days in December you will receive a special holiday artifact gift! Don't miss out on this one! Type LOGI
NDAYS to check your status.
oO----------------------------------------------------------------------------Oo
(You may type ADMINMESSAGE to see this notice again.)

The Aetherplex Chamber.
Shimmering with aetheric energy, a bright glowing portal floats here in midair. A platinum eye sigil is here. A hunting troph
y bearing Lawliet's head is here, a grisly reminder of the power of a skillful hunter. A hunting trophy bearing Brujah's head is here, a gri
sly reminder of the power of a skillful hunter. A giant bat hangs here, wings folded about its body and one beady eye open. A hunt
ing trophy bearing Haiden's head is here, a grisly reminder of the power of a skillful hunter. Curled up in a ball, Milla the Peppermint Kit
ten rests here. There is an aetherways portal here.
You see exits leading north (open door), south, out, and through a bright, glowing portal.
33m
3774h, 5220m, 5712e, 10p, 16800en, 24180w ex-
You cease concentrating on traveling the planar paths.

Here is the thing. I teleported to my nexus, then did QQ. Upon re-entering, I moved and found that I was still attempting to teleport.

Are there any other things that would be continued if a person were to quit in mid cast?
Lendren2010-12-06 17:23:33
BUG that.